Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Nintendo Switch 'Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle' (physical) with Mini Figure Blind Bag $23.95

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 10th, 2021 6:51 am
[OP]
Jan 8, 2006
50 posts
131 upvotes
Mississauga

[Amazon.ca] Nintendo Switch 'Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle' (physical) with Mini Figure Blind Bag $23.95

'Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle' physical edition for Nintendo Switch is on sale for $23.95 with bonus Rabbids Mini Figure Blind Bag (worth $6?).

According to DekuDeals, the all time low for the physical edition of this game is $19.99, making this technically cheaper if you take the Mini Figure into account.

This game has a Metacritic score of 85.

https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B08N6CNVC1/ref ... WE4DXD1QVS

For those who prefer digital, this is currently on sale in the eShop for $19.99.
Saving a fortune is not the same as having a fortune, unfortunately.
7 replies
Jan 14, 2014
108 posts
170 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks needed a 3rd game from trade in promo and saves me $20. Getting Super Mario World + Bowsers Fury Friday
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2011
4214 posts
3141 upvotes
Markham
m3llow wrote: Thanks needed a 3rd game from trade in promo and saves me $20. Getting Super Mario World + Bowsers Fury Friday
I assume sadly you need access to an open store right? Outside lockdown areas?
May 30, 2011
964 posts
1361 upvotes
X24Secret wrote: I assume sadly you need access to an open store right? Outside lockdown areas?
You have to call your local EB Games (in GTA) to make an appointment to trade in games.
Dec 12, 2009
340 posts
222 upvotes
Vancouver
I hope they don't make any more of these, the Rabbids characters are so annoying and they can't seem to get rid of these games lol, always on sale...
Jan 14, 2014
108 posts
170 upvotes
Toronto
You call the store when you arrive and they do it at the door. Put games in a bin and they will process it and come back to you with your total. I only had two games at the time but they said I could bring the third game on or before release date. For new releases they call you to schedule a pickup time.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4377 posts
2578 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Nintendo must have billions of copies of this game. Package with mini figure, package with big figure, etc.
😱
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2005
1169 posts
863 upvotes
Toronto
This is a really underrated game and definitely worth playing if you enjoy turn-based strategy games.