Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Nintendo Switch Pro Controller $74.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2019 7:33 pm
34 replies
Oct 29, 2011
344 posts
254 upvotes
Up voted for OP!

So true! It was $49.96 in Walmart boxing day sale last year.

walmart-nintendo-switch-pro-controller- ... #p30330994

Skilas wrote: This will be the official price for the Switch Pro Controller most places starting on the 26th for Boxing week.

https://happyholidays.nintendo.com/deal ... C1001-1:wm

Shame they couldn't do any better. Most of us are lamenting last year's Walmart deal...
Mar 13, 2010
559 posts
342 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
One of the most comfortable controllers I've ever used, long battery life too. Highly recommended!
Banned
Sep 30, 2018
157 posts
282 upvotes
Bad price. No dice. You all have lice. That's nice.
Apr 5, 2012
368 posts
254 upvotes
RICHMOND
Nintendo price gouging with these damn peripherals
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2684 posts
3199 upvotes
alahome wrote: Up voted for OP!

So true! It was $49.96 in Walmart boxing day sale last year.

walmart-nintendo-switch-pro-controller- ... #p30330994

yep I remember going to my local walmart and grabbing 2. FYI boxing day deals aren't good now because people get money and gift cards and retailers know they will buy something. black friday seems to be the new boxing day now
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6858 posts
5573 upvotes
M-Arkham
Strangely, I like the Xbox controller more for PC(where most of my fps gaming occur), and I like the ps4 controller for console use(rpg games)
Signature removed due to rule violation
Jan 1, 2010
542 posts
576 upvotes
Last year, I picked this up from Walmart for about $59.99.

So, this is still quite pricey imo.
May 25, 2019
339 posts
269 upvotes
CruJones83 wrote: The Pro Controller at the time the $25 off was available was listed at $97.99 on their website... so it was only a couple dollars cheaper than it is now
No, during the second 25$ off coupon they lowered it to 89.99 and I got it for 65$
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
Mayflash Magic-NS Wireless Controller Adapter for Nintendo Switch & PC - $24 tax in on Amazon.ca

"Wirelessly connect your PS4, PS3, Nintendo Switch Pro, Nintendo Switch Joy-Con, Wii U Pro, and Xbox One S Bluetooth controllers to your Nintendo Switch, PS3 or PC system."

I have this adapter in addition to a Pro Controller (which I bought last year at Walmart for $50) and it works well. I bought it for when friends come over as a cheap wireless solution as I already had controllers. One down side is you can only connect one controller to the adapter.

stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Sep 27, 2004
747 posts
180 upvotes
Scarborough
Jaytee wrote: Mayflash Magic-NS Wireless Controller Adapter for Nintendo Switch & PC - $24 tax in on Amazon.ca

"Wirelessly connect your PS4, PS3, Nintendo Switch Pro, Nintendo Switch Joy-Con, Wii U Pro, and Xbox One S Bluetooth controllers to your Nintendo Switch, PS3 or PC system."

I have this adapter in addition to a Pro Controller (which I bought last year at Walmart for $50) and it works well. I bought it for when friends come over as a cheap wireless solution as I already had controllers. One down side is you can only connect one controller to the adapter.

Is there any input lag from this? I'd imagine there has to be some and even that's off-putting for me.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2003
7399 posts
2413 upvotes
T dot 6
s7r1k3r wrote: Is there any input lag from this? I'd imagine there has to be some and even that's off-putting for me.

stubhub and clearly.ca suck, like really suck
Oct 29, 2011
344 posts
254 upvotes
Smiling Face With Horns Up voted!
Jaytee wrote: Mayflash Magic-NS Wireless Controller Adapter for Nintendo Switch & PC - $24 tax in on Amazon.ca

I like 8bitdo version better as the looking and thr feeling of quality.

But Mayflash one has another USB port which 8bitdo doesn't.

Thanks for the recommendation!
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2002
13237 posts
12065 upvotes
Toronto
This should be the regular price, there will be better deals in the future.
Oct 16, 2010
432 posts
1054 upvotes
I'm in the market for one and the best price I can find is from Shoppers. But it can be pretty difficult to find at Shoppers- I went to 3 Shoppers when I had the 40% back in pts offer, but 2 stores were out of stock and the other didnt carry (only recently did I find one in a 6th Shoppers after my offer expired).

Prices, before-tax
40% back in points when redeeming 90k+: $58.14
20x points (30% pts): $66.11
20x points + 3% on PC World Elite MC: $63.41

With the rarity of 40% back in pts and finding one in stock I think I'll just bite the bullet for the extra $6 and pick one up today for $63.41 since I have an offer today for 20x pts on $100 spend.

Hope this helps.
Dec 28, 2018
123 posts
133 upvotes
alahome wrote: Smiling Face With Horns Up voted!
I like 8bitdo version better as the looking and thr feeling of quality.

But Mayflash one has another USB port which 8bitdo doesn't.

Thanks for the recommendation!

I have the 8bitdo one, no complaints so far.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)