• Dec 1st, 2019 9:23 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2007
3965 posts
1259 upvotes
Ottawa

[Amazon.ca] NitroCat 1375-XL 1/2-Inch Mini Composite Air Impact Wrench $195

Certainly not a product that will have a wide interest here nor is it an especially hot price nor even an all-time low Amazon price but I love AirCat tools and am just sharing in case there's somebody else out there who likes DIY tools with specs greater than they are ever likely to need. In short, this is just a solid price for a very very good air wrench.

Its 700 ft-lbs is not industry-leading but it's more compact, lighter, and quieter than anything else I have used and it produces more power than I ever need. It's a joy to use, is mechanic's grade and, properly cared for, could last for decades.

The NITROCAT 1375-XL, 1/2 in. Compact “Extreme Power” Impact Wrench is ideal for heavy duty automotive applications such as brake calipers and transmission work where tight access is required. It features the most significant advances in the performance of pneumatic power tools in nearly 30 years. The tool has substantially reduced noise levels while retaining more power and torque. It also incorporates a patented, ergonomically engineered handle design to relieve stress and fatigue on the operator’s hands, wrists and arms. The tools featured patented tuned exhaust muffler technology, allows discharged air to pass without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power, while significantly reducing noise. More Power - Half the Noise.
  • NITROCAT 1375-XL is a no non-sense, hard hitting 1/2 in. impact wrench that incorporates the twin hammer mechanism
  • Industry leading 700 ft. lb. of loosening torque and 1,750 blows per minute, provides all the torque and speed to get the job done
  • Patented quiet tuned exhaust (86dBA)
  • Durable composite housing
  • Patented ergonomically designed handle
  • Patented easy operation flip lever forward and reverse