Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Non-Medical masks 39.99$ for 100

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2020 9:54 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1010 upvotes
Saskatoon
djredhat wrote: Fast delivery: Arrives: Sep 10 - Oct 1
makes me wonder if the slow delivery is by turtles?
Probably timing it for the pandemic apogee.
No need to type thank you; upvote=thanks.
Buffett, investors are focusing “not on what an asset will produce but rather on what the next fellow will pay for it.”

“Because gold is honest money it is disliked by dishonest men.” – R. Paul
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 18, 2012
598 posts
726 upvotes
Montréal
The masks on Newegg (Brand LANSWE) follows T32610-2016 standard, and that specific mask is class D mask, meaning protection effect rate is around 65% and filter effeciency rate is 80% for oil medium and 90% for salt medium.

here is the standard the Newegg's mask follows ( I feel it's badly trsnalated )
Last edited by soonleaf on Jul 14th, 2020 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 25, 2006
3336 posts
615 upvotes
So many different masks, which ones do you guys recommend?
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2017
4524 posts
3003 upvotes
Yeah, just too many of these made in china medical 3 layer masks to choose from. What is the one that is rfd's pick out of the bunch? So confused.
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 27, 2007
3973 posts
1348 upvotes
YWG
soonleaf wrote: The masks on Newegg (Brand LANSWE) follows T32610-2016 standard, and that specific mask is class D mask, meaning protection effect rate is around 65% and filter effeciency rate is 80% for oil medium and 90% for salt medium.

here is the standard the Newegg's mask follows ( I feel it's badly trsnalated )
Does this mean it's any good?
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1010 upvotes
Saskatoon
cristianosham wrote: Yeah, just too many of these made in china medical 3 layer masks to choose from. What is the one that is rfd's pick out of the bunch? So confused.
I don’t think non medical masks, worn by non medics will have different end results. So buy the cheapest.
No need to type thank you; upvote=thanks.
Buffett, investors are focusing “not on what an asset will produce but rather on what the next fellow will pay for it.”

“Because gold is honest money it is disliked by dishonest men.” – R. Paul
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1010 upvotes
Saskatoon
ExcelPremium wrote: So many different masks, which ones do you guys recommend?
The cheapest ones, end result will be the same, unless proven otherwise.
No need to type thank you; upvote=thanks.
Buffett, investors are focusing “not on what an asset will produce but rather on what the next fellow will pay for it.”

“Because gold is honest money it is disliked by dishonest men.” – R. Paul
Member
Mar 11, 2018
425 posts
212 upvotes
Triad wrote: Does this mean it's any good?
This looks like what these kind of dust masks normally have for their filtering efficiency at around 60%+
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 26, 2003
983 posts
168 upvotes
Vancouver
Some basic things to check if your disposable mask is at least decent quality
-3 ply
-water spray should bead off them
-they should be a certain thickness, try and look through them using a bright light source. Make sure you don't have a direct line of sight to your light source (pin holes). It should look similar to kitchen towels than tissue paper
-pull on the ear loop to make sure they are welded on well
Deal Expert
User avatar
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2020 upvotes
Fernando Poo
Thanks for messing up my Amazon with french settings.
Welcome to the Minitrue FDs, Ficdep
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2007
2659 posts
539 upvotes
MeatJuice wrote: This looks like what these kind of dust masks normally have for their filtering efficiency at around 60%+
Would anyone know how it compares to the Costco ones?
Member
User avatar
Apr 3, 2018
248 posts
113 upvotes
Ottawa
hagbard wrote: Thanks for messing up my Amazon with french settings.
If you want to choose English language, just click the Canada national flag icon to the right of the search bar, and then choose "English-EN".
Newbie
Jul 27, 2016
36 posts
48 upvotes
Fechin wrote: If you want to choose English language, just click the Canada national flag icon to the right of the search bar, and then choose "English-EN".
OP shouldn't have posted the French version. Nobody is speaking French here. RFD is literally all in English...
Sr. Member
User avatar
Dec 10, 2005
739 posts
191 upvotes
GTA
digimonn wrote: OP shouldn't have posted the French version. Nobody is speaking French here. RFD is literally all in English...
Or OP is in Quebec/New Brunswick. And/or that may be their mother tongue.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3558 posts
4104 upvotes
Masks are masks, when it comes to the non-medical varieties, just wear whatever fits. Remember, these are just designed to flatten the trajectory of your droplets, and not meant to block other people's droplets from penetrating the mask, which only N-95 and a few other models are proven to do. In addition, these masks will definitely not stop airborne transmission, of tiny droplets suspended in the air like dust, which is now seriously being considered by mainstream health authorities as one of the ways many people get Covid.
For Sale:
Member
User avatar
Apr 3, 2018
248 posts
113 upvotes
Ottawa
digimonn wrote: OP shouldn't have posted the French version. Nobody is speaking French here. RFD is literally all in English...
Well, you don't like French, but you are complaining like a French ... Face With Tears Of Joy Way to go, bro!
Last edited by Fechin on Jul 14th, 2020 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2012
2837 posts
1010 upvotes
Saskatoon
thelasthunter wrote: Masks are masks, when it comes to the non-medical varieties, just wear whatever fits. Remember, these are just designed to flatten the trajectory of your droplets, and not meant to block other people's droplets from penetrating the mask, which only N-95 and a few other models are proven to do. In addition, these masks will definitely not stop airborne transmission, of tiny droplets suspended in the air like dust, which is now seriously being considered by mainstream health authorities as one of the ways many people get Covid.
Exactly, get whichever is cheapest and more or less comfortable.
No need to type thank you; upvote=thanks.
Buffett, investors are focusing “not on what an asset will produce but rather on what the next fellow will pay for it.”

“Because gold is honest money it is disliked by dishonest men.” – R. Paul
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 28, 2016
1777 posts
7183 upvotes
Albertariolandbec
Just sayin.....
Images
  • upload.jpg
What's in your wallet?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 25, 2003
5299 posts
7374 upvotes
Vancouver
hagbard wrote: Thanks for messing up my Amazon with french settings.
I'm sharply opposed to "cancel-culture" [God forbid such "culture"!!] and "woke-mess" but, seriously, dude... Just click on a flag...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He who gives up a little freedom to gain a little security, deserves neither and will lose both. (Benjamin Franklin)

Top