Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Non-Medical masks 39.99$ for 100

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 14th, 2020 9:54 pm
Oct 18, 2012
598 posts
726 upvotes
Montréal
Triad wrote: Does this mean it's any good?
I wouldn't use the word "good" for non-medical with about 65% protection effect rate. It's just a okay mask, does what it's supposed to do

In my opinion, only medical grade face mask with 95% filter effeciency rate for PM 2.5 can be considered "good"
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2004
2087 posts
1953 upvotes
Spawk1028 wrote: Just sayin.....
Fair enough, but the point isn't just to protect YOU!
It is for everyone, to protect everyone....if I have the mask over my mouth and nose it will reduce the spread.

Again, not just about YOU catching the vid when your out and about learning the truth about all things.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2006
3081 posts
2383 upvotes
And then you pull down your mask to smoke, to breathe better etc ... Don’t need to PhD to figure out what happens once you put it back on your mouth if you had previously touched infected surface...

Also, people who wear “masks” think they got it all covered, so they tend not to respect distance guidance.

So wearing “masks” is of benefit only if people behaved exactly as if they didn’t have any face coverings. Unfortunately the reality is completely different.
iamalittlepepper wrote: Non of the Royal Purple is BMW qualified which voids your drivetrain warranty.. especially for those who owns the 3.0L N54 engine
tcjsqls wrote: you have no ideas how a report of stolen credit card (...) affect your credit. Happened twice in your history, that bank won't issue a credit card for you