Nu Finish Liquid Car Polish $12.37

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 31st, 2020 8:20 am
78 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2004
2086 posts
797 upvotes
zobi123 wrote: Apparently it still works quite well.
It does. I still have it but for that price, rather pay more for the ceramic stuff. I got the hybrid solutions and it's easier to apply and seems to work better.
Dec 7, 2005
262 posts
54 upvotes
Pickering
jon604 wrote: It does. I still have it but for that price, rather pay more for the ceramic stuff. I got the hybrid solutions and it's easier to apply and seems to work better.
Don’t you have to use something like this to polish first before the ceramic coating ?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2854 posts
2543 upvotes
Toronto
jon604 wrote: It does. I still have it but for that price, rather pay more for the ceramic stuff. I got the hybrid solutions and it's easier to apply and seems to work better.
Does it last as long though? Nu finish seems to last 6 months which is pretty good.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2001
1251 posts
581 upvotes
Used Nu-finish for years. Easy to apply and durable. I have made the switch to Seal n Shine. Main upside other than a breeze to apply is the increased gloss. Under $15 at Walmart.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 1, 2004
6033 posts
4076 upvotes
Victoria
I still have around 6 bottles of these from XS Cargo. Easy to use but don't expect a fancy shine. It's more of a durable protectant.
Aug 4, 2006
693 posts
306 upvotes
GTA - Gwilly
Psst. Works well in the shower on the tiles (verticals). Water just beads off the wall.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
2021 posts
1344 upvotes
2flags wrote: Psst. Works well in the shower on the tiles (verticals). Water just beads off the wall.
How about for glass?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2854 posts
2543 upvotes
Toronto
2flags wrote: Psst. Works well in the shower on the tiles (verticals). Water just beads off the wall.
I hear it also works on windshields to make them smoother so wipers just glide without noise.
Aug 4, 2006
693 posts
306 upvotes
GTA - Gwilly
ShinNoodles wrote: How about for glass?
I would use Aquapel instead. Rain X if you must but I much more prefer Aquapel. That's my experience based on car windshields.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2854 posts
2543 upvotes
Toronto
2flags wrote: I would use Aquapel instead. Rain X if you must but I much more prefer Aquapel. That's my experience based on car windshields.
Where can you buy it?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2854 posts
2543 upvotes
Toronto
Prof wrote: Used Nu-finish for years. Easy to apply and durable. I have made the switch to Seal n Shine. Main upside other than a breeze to apply is the increased gloss. Under $15 at Walmart.
Nice video on the product, seems like a really solid product.
Mar 4, 2013
641 posts
494 upvotes
Spray wax is the way to go these days, much more advanced technology and takes 10 mins to apply.
Nov 25, 2014
699 posts
779 upvotes
zobi123 wrote: Nice video on the product, seems like a really solid product.
That looks newer than any car I've seen at the dealer. Just looked up some prices online, can get a business to wash, clay, polish and wax a regular size car for about $250.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2012
2854 posts
2543 upvotes
Toronto
OutOfSt0ck wrote: That looks newer than any car I've seen at the dealer. Just looked up some prices online, can get a business to wash, clay, polish and wax a regular size car for about $250.
Definitely a very profitable business once its up and running.
Nov 19, 2011
52 posts
11 upvotes
WILLOW BEACH
This post seems to be selling the Turtle Wax more so than the Nu Finish...I've used Nu Finish for many years but it stains my trim...has anyone else tried the Turtle Seal N Shine?
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
17803 posts
10346 upvotes
Ottawa
jonnieg wrote: This post seems to be selling the Turtle Wax more so than the Nu Finish...I've used Nu Finish for many years but it stains my trim...has anyone else tried the Turtle Seal N Shine?
I'm using Seal n Shine too. Seems to be holding up well after my spring application. So easy to apply
Please update your profile to include your city. It's helpful when you post about something regional ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info