Nutro Dog Food Sale for all 30lb Bag

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 22nd, 2022 1:42 am
11 replies
Mar 7, 2011
269 posts
312 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks so much for posting! I recently ordered this on sale at petsmart (for 60) and after 4 days they just cancelled my order. So 50 (with s&s) is amazing.

Edit: our dog has been on this for months now (at least a handful of full sized bags) and has had no issues. Clean bill of health at the vet!
Last edited by fatpandasneezes on Jan 20th, 2022 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 20, 2019
309 posts
678 upvotes
Look at the 1 stars, consistent reviews of causing their dog to puke/have diarrhea from this.
Nov 26, 2015
132 posts
98 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I do not recommend this dog food! Dog wouldn't eat it, and when she did she got bad diarrhea
Jun 12, 2007
985 posts
643 upvotes
Nothing wrong with Nutro, I'd put it above most other dog foods you can get at PetSmart.
Good deal at 50 bucks!
[OP]
Jan 3, 2021
9 posts
15 upvotes
Every dog is different, some are sensitive to certain ingredients while others aren't.

I tried a few different brands with my dog in the first year and half, Nutro was the only one that his tummy liked. Blue buffalo, Acana, kirkland all gave my dog soft poop pretty consistently.

Just wanted to post this deal for people that do want to get Nutro Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Nov 25, 2018
16 posts
35 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Why don't they don't make a 30lb Nutro dog food for small breeds
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2017
1467 posts
820 upvotes
GTA
Do dog owners try to slowly transition dried food for their dogs like us cat owners have to do for cats?
[OP]
Jan 3, 2021
9 posts
15 upvotes
MadCanadian wrote: Do dog owners try to slowly transition dried food for their dogs like us cat owners have to do for cats?
If you mean transitioning to a new brand, I usually get the new brand before the previous brand runs out and do half half for my dog for a few days, just to make sure it doesn't upset his stomach. Most dogs aren't picky eaters