Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

NZXT H510i Mid Tower ATX Case w/ Full Sized Tempered Glass Panel, Black / Red $104.99 PM ME $139.99 ($101.49 after PM)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 20th, 2020 8:47 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 4, 2004
4349 posts
1588 upvotes
Vancouver
I have this case. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it. If you want a good looking minimalist case and some RGB features at a fair price, this is it. I wouldn't say the build quality is tops, only because I've had Fractal Design cases in the past which are built solid and have some heft to them due to the noise-isolating materials.

No concerns with NZXT CAM either. Controls my RGB lights and fans just fine. The real BS is that in the RGB world I need to have separate software for my RAM, motherboard, case, and graphics card. They say some stuff is compatible with each other but if it's not its own branded software, the lighting control is basic AF.
Removed external link in signature.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2007
1770 posts
673 upvotes
Bedford
Trance wrote: Any mATX motherboard recommendations (AMD or Intel works) that have the USB-c header? TIA!
The one thing I wish I had for my build was a USB-c header. Any after the fact solutions to utilize the USB-c?
May 10, 2010
940 posts
1483 upvotes
Kenora
I have this case, installation was straight forward, the cable management is nice. This is probably the cleanest build I've ever done.

The USB 3.1 (C) conntection on mine doesn't work though (I've connected it properly and enabled it in my bios settings. I'm gonna have to see if NZXT will send me a replacement connector.
Dec 23, 2012
309 posts
589 upvotes
baillieul wrote: The one thing I wish I had for my build was a USB-c header. Any after the fact solutions to utilize the USB-c?
You can get an adapter like this https://www.amazon.ca/EZDIY-FAB-Interna ... 082X5HT94/ (never used this BTW).
ShakePay (free bitcoin) | WealthSimple Trade (commission-free trades)
Zoomer 4gb + 400min + ultd text $36/mo
Public Mobile $90/90 days 6GB + unltd pro talk + ultd text (Grandfathered)
*PENDING* Fido Winback $50/mo 15gb ultd talk/text
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2784 posts
993 upvotes
Winnipeg
Amazon shows $139.99
Deals dead
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
18046 posts
980 upvotes
What is a good matx case that doesn't have a window or leds? I just want something small and simple.
Deal Fanatic
May 16, 2011
5345 posts
7971 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
I got the 710 and the damn temps even with additional fans on top of the case went up by a couple of degrees compared to my 10 year old case with a mesh front. The old case could fit 2x120mm fans on the side to blow air directly into the case.

It is pretty though. Not sure I want to keep it.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)