Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Oasser Dual Air Compressor Tire Inflator (Lithium & DC 12V) $39.99 with prime (reg $79.99)

• Last Updated:
  • May 8th, 2021 1:38 pm
[OP]
Feb 14, 2014
21 posts
28 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Oasser Dual Air Compressor Tire Inflator (Lithium & DC 12V) $39.99 with prime (reg $79.99)

Most tire inflators are either battery or DC 12V. This one has a battery for portability and a DC 12V (in case you forget to charge the battery). The battery inflators alone usually goes for about $60+ so this seems to be a good price for the best of both worlds. It also acts as a blower so will be using this around the house as a duster as well.

Price is $49.99 plus prime members get an additional $10 off = $39.99.

Product Description:
✔【Multi-purpose & Portable & Cordless】2-in-1: 120PSI high-pressure tire inflator / high-volume air blower, suitable for filling up tires of cars, motorcycles, bicycles and wheelchairs, all kinds of balls, air mattresses/beds, motorboat. Fast and Efficient! A high-capacity of 2000mAh lithium battery is built in the inflator.
✔【Digital LCD Pressure Gauge】LCD shows current battery status, current pressure and target pressure. By presetting target pressure, it’s easy&simple to top up tires. The compressor will automatically stop when target pressure reaches. 4 optional units: PSI / BAR / KPA / KG/CM². Note: This function is for high-pressure inflator but not for high-volume inflator.
✔【Metal Turbo Fan Movement, Excellent Performance】Built-in turbo fan and uniquely-designed heat-emission hole make it easy to cool down the inflator, which can improve the working efficiency and life span of the unit. Note: to ensure better performance of the inflator, please avoid using the inflator for consecutive 8 minutes. If the unit becomes too hot, please cool it down for 10 minutes before next use.
✔【Optional Power Supply】Charge the built-in battery to power up the inflator. Besides, you can connect the unit to 12V DC cigar lighter.
✔【Prompt and Excellent After-sales Service】- Oasser is known for its durability, performance and ingenuity as well as excellent customer service.
Last edited by unlimitedbudget on May 8th, 2021 10:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
20 replies
Dec 17, 2006
152 posts
44 upvotes
Battery makes it a no go for me. Just something that's going to end up in a landfill when the battery eventually (and it will) goes.
Apr 20, 2020
55 posts
98 upvotes
Boots wrote: Battery makes it a no go for me. Just something that's going to end up in a landfill when the battery eventually (and it will) goes.
At least it has 12v as well.
Jan 6, 2014
206 posts
48 upvotes
Burnaby
Any idea if it can be used to reliably re-inflate tired after off-roading? So roughly increasing 10-15 PSI per tire?
Deal Addict
Jul 14, 2009
2332 posts
1430 upvotes
GTA
msavic6 wrote: Any idea if it can be used to reliably re-inflate tired after off-roading? So roughly increasing 10-15 PSI per tire?
These things are probably ment to be run 15-20min max. Anymore and you risk overheating the unit. If you decide to go with this, it might need a 10-15min break after 2 tires.
Apr 20, 2020
55 posts
98 upvotes
kevint27 wrote: Now 49.99
Still shows 39.99 for me.

It does say you get a $10 discount if you have prime. perhaps that's your issue?
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5388 posts
2000 upvotes
Thanks OP, got one for $40, no tax makes it even better
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2915 posts
2828 upvotes
The reviews mention it's not really powerful enough to be used as a duster/compressed air (for cleaning dust from PCs etc)
May 7, 2015
431 posts
632 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Boots wrote: Battery makes it a no go for me. Just something that's going to end up in a landfill when the battery eventually (and it will) goes.
You do realize you can use it while plugging it in right? The battery is a feature, and even if it were to die (the battery) you could use it whilst plugged in.

Did I mention you Can use it whilst plugged in?

Whose to say it wouldn’t end up in a landfill without the battery
Nov 27, 2011
433 posts
171 upvotes
NEPEAN
Same. Back to looking for a good deal on a 2 in 1 compressor and jump starter.
Jun 4, 2019
79 posts
100 upvotes
JordanK86755 wrote: Looks like this is OOS! Looks like I’m a little bit late
i was contemplating this morning and did some research. This one over heats faster compares to other standalone units.(Depending on PSI but it said it may need to take a break after 5 minutes compared to other models at 10 minutes.)
My other concern was ... when will I use the battery feature? If i go camping, it is convenient but i would need to store it somewhere(which means my car.. so i can use the car battery)
The inflating speed is also slower then other ones hence I'm looking at the other competitor model at the same price but there is no battery but overheats less and inflates faster.
Jun 4, 2019
79 posts
100 upvotes
bleysX wrote: Same. Back to looking for a good deal on a 2 in 1 compressor and jump starter.
The nico jump starter is really good and its on sale. I jumped started a lot of cars around my neighborhood .
Sep 17, 2019
55 posts
34 upvotes
my next inflator will definitely have a battery. i never considered how annoying it is to have to reach into my center console compartment, unplug my dash cam, juggle the long cable and pump between the doors, and have my doors open while the car keeps beeping because my fob is just slightly too far when doing the rear wheels.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2007
2983 posts
2271 upvotes
Would have been all over this. Anyone have a similar deal that they know of?

Even a reliable plug in unit that is not battery powered.
Jun 16, 2012
77 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver
please go with a ryobi or dewalt air compressor. The biggest problem is getting a replacement battery when the original one dies.