Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Ocean's Flaked or Chunk Light Tuna in Water, 170 Grams, 3 Count, $2.61

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 20th, 2021 9:21 am
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2018
1290 posts
12718 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Ocean's Flaked or Chunk Light Tuna in Water, 170 Grams, 3 Count, $2.61

Flaked: https://www.amazon.ca/Oceans-Flaked-Lig ... B00F4QAANM

Chunk: https://www.amazon.ca/Oceans-Chunk-Ligh ... B00F4QA7FI

Both new lows on CCC. Minimum order of 2, max of 6. Ships from and sold by Amazon.ca.
Last edited by essjayess on Jul 4th, 2021 12:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
25 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
6578 posts
9073 upvotes
If you drop by Walmart, you can buy it from there. It is 88 cents per can on sale this week. It is not a serious problem for a minor dent as long as the can is not exploded.
renegadeavenger wrote: Good price but I am sooo scared to buy canned goods from Amazon. Every single delivery has multiple cans dented for me :(
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2003
3553 posts
1018 upvotes
Vancouver
Good price. My cat thanks you.
Last edited by BoxsterS on Jul 1st, 2021 6:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 25, 2014
816 posts
925 upvotes
renegadeavenger wrote: Good price but I am sooo scared to buy canned goods from Amazon. Every single delivery has multiple cans dented for me :(
What's wrong with dents? I though it was only cans expanding outwards you have to worry about
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2008
4264 posts
7110 upvotes
OutOfSt0ck wrote: What's wrong with dents? I though it was only cans expanding outwards you have to worry about
Not true.

Minor dents are fine. The ones you worry about is the sharp dents inward or dents near the seam of the can closing which could potentially cause the product in the can to go bad. As with any canned goods, botulism toxins is something to look out for.

I've had some really bad dents for my cans before, they seem to not package it well, and toss it around like a dodgeball.
Nov 1, 2020
56 posts
78 upvotes
Bought my 6, & dropping them off at the local food bank. Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2018
1290 posts
12718 upvotes
Avenger wrote: No you aren't. Limit is 6.
Limit is 6 per variety. He probably got something like 4 of each one.
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2003
3553 posts
1018 upvotes
Vancouver
evilYoda wrote: uhhh im eating cat food?
Soylent green / Tuna. It's all the same.
Sep 16, 2011
598 posts
681 upvotes
Southern AB
tuna casserole for the next 3 weeks, thanks
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2012
4372 posts
6939 upvotes
You can also currently get them individually at Walmart in store (no limit) and grocery online (max 10 per order).

They're on rollback to $0.87/can. Which is the same per can price as the Amazon 3 pack.
Oct 29, 2007
802 posts
147 upvotes
have not got much canned food before.

is it ok to open the can and eat it? or we need to drain the water/oil? and is it necessary to cook it?
Nov 25, 2019
330 posts
541 upvotes
andyhejob wrote: have not got much canned food before.

is it ok to open the can and eat it? or we need to drain the water/oil? and is it necessary to cook it?
It is already cooked, no need to cook it. Just open the can, and eat. Most people prefer to drain off any excess water from the can, but a bit of it is fine. If you buy canned tuna that is packed in oil, you can use that oil for your recipe (if you're making tuna salad, for example.)

Good luck!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)