Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Ocean's Flaked Light Tuna - 170 Grams, 3 Count - Canned Skipjack Tuna (ADD ON ITEM) $2.82

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 1st, 2021 9:12 am
[OP]
Jul 30, 2019
82 posts
229 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Ocean's Flaked Light Tuna - 170 Grams, 3 Count - Canned Skipjack Tuna (ADD ON ITEM) $2.82

Not a tuna guy but I know this is good for the gains and is cheap.

Other decent tuna deals on right now (not as good as the original deal):
Ocean's Chunk Light Tuna in Water, 170gm x1 = 0.94
https://www.amazon.ca/Oceans-Chunk-Ligh ... 9DZNCY1QR2

Clover Leaf Flake Light Tuna in Water 170g, 6 Count = 7.02
https://www.amazon.ca/Clover-Leaf-Flake ... 9DZNCY1QR2
Remember, don't be a toxic drama queen or someone might not post a great deal. Be respectful and we all prosper.
18 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
3293 posts
2875 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Chuck is better, last time have a sale like this, I ordered 100can, drop ship to my local foodbank. On the recipient name, I put FoodBank Donation. Save me time to get them and drop them off.

:)
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Mar 4, 2007
678 posts
652 upvotes
Halifax
If you're on a budget tuna is the GOAT. It keeps forever, its cheap, and its an excellent source of protein.
Nov 7, 2011
138 posts
111 upvotes
AGASSIZ
Plus cheap tuna taste just just as good as any other in a tuna casserole.
Aug 9, 2019
41 posts
22 upvotes
maximum of 6 per order. being an add on you have to add another 10 dollars to get this shipped.
Dec 28, 2009
761 posts
251 upvotes
cheapshopper wrote: Chuck is better, last time have a sale like this, I ordered 100can, drop ship to my local foodbank. On the recipient name, I put FoodBank Donation. Save me time to get them and drop them off.

:)
Thank you for your donation! Can you please share the steps in a little more detail so others can also do the same good deed? I'm also interested in doing it as well.
Did the Foodbank or Walmart (seller) contact you with any issues?
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
3293 posts
2875 upvotes
Richmond Hill
omega11 wrote: Thank you for your donation! Can you please share the steps in a little more detail so others can also do the same good deed? I'm also interested in doing it as well.
Did the Foodbank or Walmart (seller) contact you with any issues?

I don't get any issue.

All I done was place the order at Amazon, but for shipping address , I put in the FoodBank's address. Just like how I order stuff for my mom.
The package will just ship to them instead of ship to me.

On the name I just put Foodbank Donation.
Bright side of RFD: Often find good deal
Dark side of RFD: Tons of stuff that I don't need but still got them because of RFD
Feb 28, 2005
324 posts
191 upvotes
Montreal
Oh man, why have I ordered so much tuna?!
Nov 18, 2014
611 posts
564 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Just bought a 100 cans of Unico Light Chunk tuna in oil (best tuna in a can imho), for $100 at superstore. They have buy increments of 10 for $10 mix and match various articles. Price if you buy less than 10 (or not in increments of 10), $2.28 each for the tuna.
Apr 28, 2008
83 posts
91 upvotes
thefragger wrote: Good tip, thanks for all the fish.
Do you know if these are Mostly Harmless when it comes to the dolphins?
Deal Addict
Sep 6, 2008
4091 posts
1929 upvotes
BC
rrabbit10 wrote: Just bought a 100 cans of Unico Light Chunk tuna in oil (best tuna in a can imho), for $100 at superstore. They have buy increments of 10 for $10 mix and match various articles. Price if you buy less than 10 (or not in increments of 10), $2.28 each for the tuna.
What's the expiry date on your cans?
Feb 2, 2017
5 posts
1 upvote
42°46.5′N 81°11′W
Ocean's website
deplume wrote: Do you know if these are Mostly Harmless when it comes to the dolphins?
According to the Ocean's website above:

Fishing Methods & Aquaculture
We are committed to the health of our oceans. We help preserve important ecosystems, reduce bycatch of vulnerable species (like turtles and dolphins) and minimize marine damage. We only work with trusted producers, local governments and international organizations like MSC to uphold and improve the standards of sustainable fisheries.
What the large print giveth, the small print taketh away. - Anonymous
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3609 posts
1674 upvotes
Vancouver
cheruboo wrote: If you're on a budget tuna is the GOAT. It keeps forever, its cheap, and its an excellent source of protein.
Excellent zombie apocalypse sustenance. I've bought some for the emergency rations -- better remember to throw an extra can opener down there with it, haha.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
10050 posts
17157 upvotes
As of Jul 1st, back in stock, cheaper ($2.61), not an add-on!

Bought 4! :)