• Apr 15th, 2020 8:45 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1343 posts
1048 upvotes
Gatineau

[Amazon.ca] Oculus Quest 64gb OUT OF STOCK- $549

Dont shoot the messenger, its been really tough to find them in stock so if you are looking for one, you can grab one now. In stock online from Bestbuy and Amazon for the 64gb variant. I understand this is not considered a hot deal but it is a hot product. I expect downvotes so its all good

UPDATE: No more option for one day delivery.
UPDATE 2: Stock is now available to ship in 1-2 days
UPDATE 3: OUT OF STOCK

Stock will be available on April 16th now but you can still order today
Last edited by Heythumb88 on Apr 14th, 2020 12:13 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Maybe I can build a house with all the boxes from stuff I've bought off RFD
66 replies
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5134 posts
4007 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Rather wait for no tax direct from oculus, but excellent for those that can't wait!
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1343 posts
1048 upvotes
Gatineau
Melkor wrote: Rather wait for no tax direct from oculus, but excellent for those that can't wait!
Personally could not wait plus I had some courtesy credit from Amazon
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3331 upvotes
I had one lately I sold it, virtual desktop works really well to stream games from pc to quest. half life alyx works well. if you always near the computer tho I wouldn't upgrade from something else.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1343 posts
1048 upvotes
Gatineau
nite4evr wrote: is this better then samsung odyssey? good for vr beginner?
This is the best headset for VR beginners, no wires, no computer. Standalone VR with excellent support.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1343 posts
1048 upvotes
Gatineau
waven101 wrote: I had one lately I sold it, virtual desktop works really well to stream games from pc to quest. half life alyx works well. if you always near the computer tho I wouldn't upgrade from something else.
I have a PSVR as well at home but wanted to grab this mostly for Custom beat saber songs
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5134 posts
4007 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Heythumb88 wrote: This is the best headset for VR beginners, no wires, no computer. Standalone VR with excellent support.
I'm using a Rift CV1 and want to upgrade to Quest. I'm sick of being tethered and my PC is in my cold ass unfinished basement
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1343 posts
1048 upvotes
Gatineau
Melkor wrote: I'm using a Rift CV1 and want to upgrade to Quest. I'm sick of being tethered and my PC is in my cold ass unfinished basement
Yeah, I feel you, while I love my PSVR, I am also sick of being tethered.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5134 posts
4007 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Heythumb88 wrote: Yeah, I feel you, while I love my PSVR, I am also sick of being tethered.
I sold my PSVR within 2 months. The tracking and subpar motion controls didnt do it for me (had the rift well before psvr)
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1343 posts
1048 upvotes
Gatineau
Melkor wrote: I sold my PSVR within 2 months. The tracking and subpar motion controls didnt do it for me (had the rift well before psvr)
Ill probably sell mine too eventually, but for now, I let the gf use it for BoxVR. Tracking is frustrating especially when Im trying to SS a Beat Saber song and all of a sudden, my left controller decides to walk out the door
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2006
1080 posts
238 upvotes
GTA
Thanks. I need to really stay off RFD.
Asrock Z97 Extreme6 | Intel i7-4770K | 16GB Kingston HyperX Predator | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080 | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | LG GL83A-B| Schiit Modi 3 + Vali 2 & Senn HD600
Sep 3, 2008
207 posts
27 upvotes
Have you tried wiping the cameras? I had the same problem, and I disconnected amd reconnected each controller with no success. I finally wiped the cameras and it's been great.

Box vr, beat saber, thrill of the fight and oh shape give me a pretty decent indoor workout.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1343 posts
1048 upvotes
Gatineau
Xephy wrote: Thanks. I need to really stay off RFD.
Hahaha tell me about it, I need to stay off RFD and Amazon Warehouse deals
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1343 posts
1048 upvotes
Gatineau
mojook wrote: Have you tried wiping the cameras? I had the same problem, and I disconnected amd reconnected each controller with no success. I finally wiped the cameras and it's been great.

Box vr, beat saber, thrill of the fight and oh shape give me a pretty decent indoor workout.
Excited to try thrill of the fight when I get my Oculus, heard good things. Ive played CREED on PSVR but it kinda sucks without being able to actually move around, and the implementation of walking is pretty terrible
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2015
1092 posts
601 upvotes
Toronto, ON
1-day shipping? Amazon is so messed up with their “essentials first” shipping. Hand soap and a bunch of baking goods will be 1-month prime shipping, but you can have a vr headset delivered tomorrow.... go figure.

By the way, my son loves the quest, and with the link cable ( which defeats wireless) it is basically a rift with wireless option.
Last edited by georgep on Apr 13th, 2020 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1343 posts
1048 upvotes
Gatineau
DealCanuck wrote: Price in title
Updated
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5134 posts
4007 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Heythumb88 wrote: Hahaha tell me about it, I need to stay off RFD and Amazon Warehouse deals
I have an obsession with warehouse deals over the last several months. Some great deals for sure.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1343 posts
1048 upvotes
Gatineau
Melkor wrote: I have an obsession with warehouse deals over the last several months. Some great deals for sure.
Ive ordered stuff off there that said Used- acceptable and were brand new. I ordered the Skullcandy crusher wireless for 35$ and it was sealed lol.