Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Official Creality 3D Ender 3 Pro Upgraded 3D Printer $319

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2020 12:48 am
Tags:
Aug 2, 2018
13 posts
1 upvote
sswilson wrote: Just a stock set of arcade buttons from amazon.ca. If you've soldered before it's not all that hard, but for this project the only splicing I had to do was on the daisy chained 5V light line (the big soldering jobs came once I did a keyboard tray mod and then a full width pinball control cabinet). The rest are slide-on spade connectors.

I'm assuming autocad can export .STL? Most folks use the free version of Fusion which is apparently based on autocad, but the big thing you have to keep in mind when designing 3D printable parts is that you can't print on air so you have to factor that into your designs (or depend on supports).

Thanks, I will definitely take a look into it. I know that Revit allows for STL export not too sure about Cad. I can check easily though .
Feb 18, 2015
131 posts
84 upvotes
Woodstock, ON
My sons arrived from Amazon, version 4.2.2
I loosened the base, leveled and squared everything up before starting to assemble. Not sure if it was their assembly or shipping, but it was way off. Front left rubber pad was 9mm off the table until I corrected it.
Jun 15, 2020
10 posts
8 upvotes
Well here is the final lightsaber, took me a few tries to get the blade right. But super happy with my first 3D print

Just did up the g code for darth Vader’s , and putting that on the printer tonight
Images
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
Formally Mrwinky (Lost password/Email tied to account)
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2016
1012 posts
969 upvotes
For anyone curious about shipping times through Creality official store:

Ordered: Aug 28
Shipped: Aug 29
Delivered: Sep 2

Impressed with the shipping speed. Was shippedUPS to Edmonton AB from Richmond BC.
Jun 18, 2016
403 posts
1108 upvotes
DerekVinyard wrote: My sons arrived from Amazon, version 4.2.2
I loosened the base, leveled and squared everything up before starting to assemble. Not sure if it was their assembly or shipping, but it was way off. Front left rubber pad was 9mm off the table until I corrected it.
Since you're on 4.2.2 you should upgrade the firmware to Marlin 2.0. Creality ships the FW with really old v0.0.6. On the new boards its as easy as putting the new firmware file on your SD.
PapaTroll wrote: For those who want to print something sturdy, for example custom phone holder for the car, the carbon fibre petg is back in stock: https://3dprintingcanada.com/products/c ... ament-1-kg
That's not a bad price for PETG-CF, but its definitely overkill for a phone holder
Apr 30, 2020
158 posts
220 upvotes
At that price is it really an overkill ;)
MooseV2 wrote: Since you're on 4.2.2 you should upgrade the firmware to Marlin 2.0. Creality ships the FW with really old v0.0.6. On the new boards its as easy as putting the new firmware file on your SD.

That's not a bad price for PETG-CF, but its definitely overkill for a phone holder
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2016
1012 posts
969 upvotes
azn0Richard0 wrote: Heads up lightning deal on amazon has the Pro for prime members.
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07QRHDNP5/

$296.55
Good deal but make sure it comes with the upgraded 32bit silent board. The same models that ship from Creality official store have been upgraded (no charge) to the 32bit silent board.
Feb 27, 2018
25 posts
19 upvotes
runbrun11 wrote: Good price but I’m still going to wait for it to hit 275-280 range. It’s coming.
Its 275 CAD from the Official Creality Store shipped from Canada.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)