Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Official GoPro Accessories Case - $36.55 (ATL)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 15th, 2020 1:11 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2019
1156 posts
1379 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Official GoPro Accessories Case - $36.55 (ATL)

The case is not cheap, but this is the cheapest it has been according to CCC

Features & details:
- Fully customizable to fit any gear setup
- Durable, semi-rigid shell and padded inner walls protect and cushion gear
- Weather-resistant design guards against light rain and snow
- Features a removable pouch that's perfect for storing batteries, thumb screws, micro SD cards and more
- Includes 1 year GoPro Manufacturer Warranty
33 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2011
1256 posts
1449 upvotes
49.2827°N 123.1207°W
This is a great price. Very well built case, I bought it last summer during the Sportchek VIP sale, around the same price as this.
Oct 13, 2014
457 posts
790 upvotes
Toronto
It's being sold at this price by two recently launched sellers with no history or reviews. Should that be of concern?
Mar 7, 2002
698 posts
278 upvotes
Toronto
I picked one up from Amazon.ca earlier this year for $45. So it will likely go lower from them
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
4203 posts
2133 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Picked up at Walmart when it went on clearance for $24
Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2014
4203 posts
2133 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Picked up at Walmart when it went on clearance for $24
Nov 30, 2017
307 posts
202 upvotes
JLu416 wrote: It's being sold at this price by two recently launched sellers with no history or reviews. Should that be of concern?
Thanks for pointing out the seller was not the official go pro! Yes you should be skeptical
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1403 posts
3723 upvotes
New Brunswick
I mean it's fulfilled by Amazon; worse case you lodge a complaint with them and get a refund right?
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2019
1156 posts
1379 upvotes
BranCracker wrote: I mean it's fulfilled by Amazon; worse case you lodge a complaint with them and get a refund right?
and a $5 voucher for the inconvenience Thinking Face
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5863 posts
2612 upvotes
JLu416 wrote: It's being sold at this price by two recently launched sellers with no history or reviews. Should that be of concern?
BranCracker wrote: I mean it's fulfilled by Amazon; worse case you lodge a complaint with them and get a refund right?
Fulfilled by Amazon, I don't worry when I see that. Worst case I don't end up getting one, even better I might receive credit from Amazon...
May 11, 2009
536 posts
369 upvotes
Vancouver
For those that have this, would a fusion grip / max grip fit horizontally?
Oct 10, 2019
40 posts
23 upvotes
U can buy a lot of these on aliexpress for a couple bucks
Oct 13, 2014
457 posts
790 upvotes
Toronto
joshmxpx wrote: Fulfilled by Amazon, I don't worry when I see that. Worst case I don't end up getting one, even better I might receive credit from Amazon...
I don't know a lot about this but could there be a risk that sketchy sellers get some of your personal info?
Deal Addict
Jun 7, 2017
1403 posts
3723 upvotes
New Brunswick
JLu416 wrote: I don't know a lot about this but could there be a risk that sketchy sellers get some of your personal info?
I guess if Amazon is giving that info to them. But if it's fulfilled by them, they have the item at one of their centres and they ship it right from there
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
2020 posts
1035 upvotes
Scarborough
Risk is products could be fakes.
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2019
1156 posts
1379 upvotes
How can you tell if the case is fake or not? If not utterly obvious of course.
Nov 30, 2017
307 posts
202 upvotes
Parrajara wrote: How can you tell if the case is fake or not? If not utterly obvious of course.
I don’t think you can tell unless you compare it with a real one side by side.
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2005
2020 posts
1035 upvotes
Scarborough
RichardMan wrote: I don’t think you can tell unless you compare it with a real one side by side.
yes, exactly. will need to compare with a real one. however with amazon commingling their stock, it may be a good thing for this product.

just find it too much of a coincidence two new vendors selling same product (only product for one, and the only has one more product), same price and are the only two fulfilled by amazon..
Nov 30, 2017
307 posts
202 upvotes
Uberclk wrote: yes, exactly. will need to compare with a real one. however with amazon commingling their stock, it may be a good thing for this product.

just find it too much of a coincidence two new vendors selling same product (only product for one, and the only has one more product), same price and are the only two fulfilled by amazon..
How does amazon review works coz there is already more than 1000 reviews.