May 4, 2008
449 posts
348 upvotes
GTA

[Amazon.ca] OIVO Controller Charging Dock for Nintendo Switch 15.99 No Tax

On sale for 19.99
Apply 4 dollar coupon to make it 15.99
No tax

ordered this when it was on lighting deal and I like it alot . enjoy . .
16 replies
Banned
Sep 30, 2018
157 posts
282 upvotes
Again, just another useless assessory where the Switch can already charge the joycons... what a waste of $15.
Oct 21, 2015
128 posts
541 upvotes
A113
MereShadow wrote: Again, just another useless assessory where the Switch can already charge the joycons... what a waste of $15.
This is a useless comment. My switch can charge 2 joy cons. My other 4 controllers and 2 pro controllers don't have a spot. Charging docks help charge all devices when I need it, plus keeps things organized instead of throwing it all into a drawer. Thanks OP!
Adventure is out there!
Dec 18, 2017
875 posts
1657 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
MereShadow wrote: Again, just another useless assessory where the Switch can already charge the joycons... what a waste of $15.
Useless to you.
Don't request PMs in your signature - Mods
[OP]
May 4, 2008
449 posts
348 upvotes
GTA
I have 4 joycons and 2pro controllers ..
and most importantly .. I have friends too .. lol
Jul 12, 2010
176 posts
164 upvotes
On lightning deal for $16.99 right now
Nov 1, 2017
531 posts
194 upvotes
With the cost of joycons... I'm thinking of just picking up a second switch...
Oct 19, 2003
199 posts
247 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP - missed the coupon and the Lightning Deal but this dock is $14.28 right now at 'Deal Price':

https://www.amazon.ca/FastSnail-Control ... 0786BNC1L/

Seems well-reviewed, but can only charge 2 Joycons + 1 Pro Controller or 4 Joycons at once (rather than 4 Joycons + 1 Pro in OP). Like that it has a smaller footprint than OP item - but the LEDs might be annoying depending on how bright they are.
Feb 16, 2020
6 posts
3 upvotes
DO NOT BUY 3RD PARTY DOCKS FOR THE SWITCH UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK BRICKING YOUR CONSOLE

I can't believe companies are still selling 3rd party docks knowing full well they risk bricking switch systems. If you want more information on the matter please read this article. Don't risk it.

https://www.techradar.com/amp/news/here ... ur-console
May 10, 2008
22 posts
38 upvotes
North York
For those that missed the OP deal, it’s back on sale for a dollar more at $16.99.
Oct 21, 2015
128 posts
541 upvotes
A113
MattFreeman wrote: DO NOT BUY 3RD PARTY DOCKS FOR THE SWITCH UNLESS YOU WANT TO RISK BRICKING YOUR CONSOLE

I can't believe companies are still selling 3rd party docks knowing full well they risk bricking switch systems. If you want more information on the matter please read this article. Don't risk it.

https://www.techradar.com/amp/news/here ... ur-console
This isn't a dock for the console. It's a dock for joy cons and controllers.
Adventure is out there!