Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Amazon.ca: Okami (Wii) $19.99

• Last Updated:
  • May 24th, 2009 10:19 am
Apr 9, 2007
238 posts
1 upvote

[Amazon.ca] Amazon.ca: Okami (Wii) $19.99

Okami has been out of stock for a long time (it's been out of print for some time now), but it has been in stock at Amazon for about a week now. I didn't post this earlier because I was expecting it to sell out immediately like the last time it was in stock. However, now that it seems like they have a particularly large shipment, I figured Amazon.ca can use the help of RFD :lol:

This is a long and beautiful game; it's been critically acclaimed by all those gaming magazines/websites. I was afraid that I'd never get a copy before the people on eBay start charging an arm and a leg for it, but I managed to grab a used PS2 copy recently, and now, a Wii copy for my brother.

The price of $19.99 is not amazing, but considering how good and rare the game is, I think it's worth mentioning.

The item is at http://www.amazon.ca/Capcom-Okami/dp/B000Z9A95M. Hope it helps. :-0
4 replies
Sep 14, 2005
792 posts
30 upvotes
Deux-Montagnes
vedia wrote: free shipping?
As read on Amazon's page : eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over CDN$ 39