Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Old Spice Deodorant for Men Wild Collection, Invisible Solid, Bearglove, 73g - $3.49 with S&S

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2023 10:49 am
Aug 1, 2018
132 posts
131 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Sneakarus wrote: Takes weeks before regular deodorant works if an antiperspirant was used before.

I find Every Man Jack Deodorant is pretty good if you are moving away from antiperspirant, around 8-10 bucks at shoppers.
Hmmm does regular deodorant actually start working better if given more item (ie. weeks) since last using antiperspirant? Or does one just start getting used to not smelling as good and start becoming nose-blind to it? Genuinely curious as I, too, always find deodorant not to work well enough and thus stick to antiperspirant.

I loved Old Spice antiperspirant and found it smelled better for much longer compared to other brands I tried, but OS has become way too expensive over the past year or so compared to other brands
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2019
1029 posts
1763 upvotes
YXE, Sask.
Get the 5 pack of OS at Costco, it's like $10-13 for 5.
Koodo BF 2022 $30 20 GB ($25 for first 5 months!)
Samsung Galaxy A53 owner.
Dec 2, 2021
33 posts
64 upvotes
My biggest gripe with deodorant is the ridiculous volume to packaging ratio it is being sold in. Anything less than 100g is silly and creates so much unnecessary waste, yet even the "eco-friendly" green-washed deodorants are only giving you ~70g.

Has this always been the case, or is this shrinkflation in action?

I've experimented with some of the paste/cream deodorants but haven't found anything worth switching to.
Aug 14, 2012
35 posts
23 upvotes
Montreal
i am east asian. I don't have this problem
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2016
1019 posts
3349 upvotes
Talk about shrinkflation. Regular size is 85g. This is 15% less.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
6853 posts
2592 upvotes
Sneakarus wrote: Takes weeks before regular deodorant works if an antiperspirant was used before.

I find Every Man Jack Deodorant is pretty good if you are moving away from antiperspirant, around 8-10 bucks at shoppers.
So stink for weeks. Sweet
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1090 posts
1485 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
I got the Gillette and Mitchum unscented gels and hate how wet they feel. But I find Old Spice irritating to my skin and Degree/Speed Stick seems to leave white marks. Anyone recommend a similar "invisible sold" to the Old Spice but with less irritating fragrance?
Jan 18, 2021
120 posts
181 upvotes
baz5 wrote: So stink for weeks. Sweet
Takes 2-4 weeks but after that a regular deodorant will work just as well as anti perspirant and will not clog your pores like antiperspirant does.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12274 posts
6065 upvotes
GroverTime wrote: I used to wear this about 10 yrs ago but then started getting rashes in the place I applied it. It was the pits.
Same over here. Would get bash like burns almost so switched to mitchum and it works great and no rashes or burns haha
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Jun 12, 2018
793 posts
1165 upvotes
Ontario
Guess I'm not buying old spice anymore. Also had a rash under one arm recently and was using old spice. Didn't realize it was the deoderant. Very painful
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2014
1169 posts
814 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I'm holding out for the Man Bear Pig scent