• Last Updated:
  • Oct 30th, 2020 10:01 am
[OP]
Sep 3, 2019
528 posts
335 upvotes
GTA

[Amazon.ca] OMORC Stainless Steel Double Wall Vacuum Insulated Water Bottles

【Vacuum Insulated】Featured dual walls, premium coated copper on the exterior of the inner wall. High performance temperature retention, keep liquid hot up to 24 hrs and cold up to 48 hrs, NOTE:Please choose the stainless steel cap to get a better experience .stay your drinks ice cold for a long time and keeps hot drinks super hot.
【316 Stainless Medical Grade Steel】Which greatly outperforms 18/8 food grade stainless steel in anti-oxidation and corrosion resistance, it will never leave a metal taste or rust. Avoid the taste of the liquids to change (like tea, coffee and juice).
【User-friendly Design】Anti-slip, coated with high-quality powder outside protection for scratches and dings, and also prevents to sweat on the outside wall. A soft cup holder with adjustable strap. You can get small flow of water with extra straw lid and straw.
【100% Leak Proof & Easy to Clean】The BPA-free silicone rubber on each lid ensures no leak, no plastic smell. A cup brush and a straw brush for easy washing. Perfectly suitable for daily use, running, hiking, camping, etc.
【What You Get & 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed】34oz Water Bottle, Hoop Lid, Straw Lid, 2 x Straw, Cup Holder, Cup Brush, Straw Brush. Notes: For any reason, OMORC product enjoys 45 days money-back and 12-month worry-free warranty, Satisfaction guarantee!

600ml:
https://www.amazon.ca/OMORC-Stainless-S ... th=1&psc=1

$25.99
Save 25% ($6.45)
= $19.54

1000ml:
https://www.amazon.ca/OMORC-Stainless-S ... X6Y90RWTVG

$28.76
$12 coupon at checkout
= $16.76

My own experience: Have had this for 11 months. I only use this for drinkable hot water. In my own tests, I poured boiling water into 600ml and 1000ml and checked it periodically. Both sizes are still steaming hot after 24 hours. 600ml will become somewhat drinkable out of the bottle at about 30-36 hours. 1000ml will become drinkable sometime after 36-40 hour mark.

No experience with coffee or cold/iced drinks.

1000ml can be kind of heavy when full and it is quite wide.

If you want to use this with hot drinks, use the stainless steel cap, not the plastic cap. It can scratch easily as it's only black paint. The stitching of the bottle holder is not great, but the bottle itself and other accessories make up for it as this price. Only real issue with this is the silicon used as a seal in the stainless steel cap can become suctioned when sealed tight, requiring more force to twist cap off, but it's pure stainless steel so no worries there.
21 replies
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
12679 posts
2079 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
https://omorc.com/
Try clicking on any of the links at the bottom of the page. Doesn't make me confident about the product.

"Exquisite craft" in one of the Amazon images make me think that this is a China special.
Mar 8, 2009
109 posts
165 upvotes
Toronto
rabbit wrote: https://omorc.com/
Try clicking on any of the links at the bottom of the page. Doesn't make me confident about the product.

"Exquisite craft" in one of the Amazon images make me think that this is a China special.
I've had a "china special" vacuum insulated bottle for 3 years now. $15.99 and I can't believe how well it works. It makes me laugh that people pay $50-$60 for the same thing from hydroflask or yeti.

you think your $60 flask is hand forged by some bearded hipster in Oregon or something? It comes out of the same factory in china off the same assembly line and gets painted with a different logo
Nov 15, 2019
73 posts
72 upvotes
Seems like a good deal. I bought a 40oz insulated bottle on prime day for $27.
[OP]
Sep 3, 2019
528 posts
335 upvotes
GTA
rabbit wrote: https://omorc.com/

Only consideration for me was a high quality product that can fully satisfy my need. Wherever it's made, it's superior than the options at Costco or any B&M store.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2013
1353 posts
681 upvotes
Toronto
Is it free shipping?
[OP]
Sep 3, 2019
528 posts
335 upvotes
GTA
JaiKor wrote: Is it free shipping?
There are no shipping costs listed on the site, but you should double check if you're not a Prime member. I don't have a non-Prime member account
Jul 13, 2016
149 posts
210 upvotes
Lol look at the title of this product, it's clearly just a website that exists purely to give their Amazon store more credibility: https://omorc.com/collections/bag/produ ... and-home-4
OMORC Fruit Infuser Water Bottle, 1L Leakproof Sport Water Bottle BPA Free Large Capacity with Cleaning Brush & Fruit Recipe for Outdoor Hiking Camping Climbing Traveling School Gift Office and Home
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2008
3122 posts
1944 upvotes
Montreal
1 liter bottle says fulfill from outside Canada, $7 shipping plus import deposit.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2011
1104 posts
340 upvotes
Hamilton
awesomep0ssum wrote: Sticking with my zojirushi if it’s this price.

Are they as good? The zojirosuhi are awesome, well made and the paint is FAF. I wish I had a the 35oz. hot/cold, the 28oz. is just a tad small.
[OP]
Sep 3, 2019
528 posts
335 upvotes
GTA
alpha2omega wrote: Are they as good? The zojirosuhi are awesome, well made and the paint is FAF. I wish I had a the 35oz. hot/cold, the 28oz. is just a tad small.
Got a couple Zoji's, myself. The Zoji's have a lot going on in their lids so I just hate the cleaning process b/c coffee/cream knows how to get into all the hard to reach places that only a toothpick can reach. My 2 cents.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2011
1104 posts
340 upvotes
Hamilton
QuicKi7 wrote: Got a couple Zoji's, myself. The Zoji's have a lot going on in their lids so I just hate the cleaning process b/c coffee/cream knows how to get into all the hard to reach places that only a toothpick can reach. My 2 cents.
I find it's only in the upper part of the spout that gets stained or dirty. I actually find them easy to clean, my biggest gripe is that silicone absorbs scent like a sponge.
Deal Guru
Jun 27, 2004
12679 posts
2079 upvotes
Vancouver.bc.ca
Mikus007 wrote: you think your $60 flask is hand forged by some bearded hipster in Oregon or something? It comes out of the same factory in china off the same assembly line and gets painted with a different logo
I think all the ones I have, I bought for $10/each, actually.

And I prefer Thermos, with the cup lid, since it acts as a secondary insulator.

QuicKi7 wrote: Only consideration for me was a high quality product that can fully satisfy my need. Wherever it's made, it's superior than the options at Costco or any B&M store.
I prefer to buy from places that aren't trying to dupe people because if they try to fool you here, they may try to fool you there, as well. Of course, people are free to buy from wherever they want, but there's no harm in letting people know facts/observations.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2018
3607 posts
3723 upvotes
awesomep0ssum wrote: Sticking with my zojirushi if it’s this price.
Which one? I've been looking for a BPA free 'safe' waterbottle for a while and am wary of the Chinese made ones too.
For legal topics and discussions, the opinion, guidance, and thoughts provided are my own and are not considered to be legal advice, in any manner.