Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

OMORC UV400 Dual-Layer Anti-Fog Ski Goggles - $21.99

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2020 4:13 pm
[OP]
Banned
Nov 10, 2019
18 posts
28 upvotes
Oshawa

[Amazon.ca] OMORC UV400 Dual-Layer Anti-Fog Ski Goggles - $21.99

According to CCC, this is an all time low on these ski goggles, previous was $25.xx. Seems to be one of the cheapest ski goggles that have a dual lens right now that isn't pink, anyone have experience with this brand? The "Blue - VLT: 16.6%" seems to be the only color that has the coupon available on it at the moment.
8 replies
Jan 29, 2008
85 posts
40 upvotes
Calgary
Bought them last time they were on sale. Decent fit, nice quality lens - heck the case alone was worth it.

Couple notes:
- the straps do not have any anti-slip ribbing so they pop off my helmet all the time when they are not on my face (could be my helmet shape as well) but my other pairs do not do this
- the tint is dark. These are best suited for blue bird ski days. I used them on an overcast day last week and had to swap out - way too dark
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
2748 posts
862 upvotes
North York
These will be terrible if you do any sort of night skiing and will definitely need to swap out the lens for a clear or amber one with better VLT rating. This one is not a bad deal that comes with an extra lens for night or low light condtions as well as a hard case for $45.99 shipped.

https://www.amazon.ca/Protection-Snowbo ... B3N53&th=1
Feb 24, 2019
592 posts
892 upvotes
mwong168 wrote: These will be terrible if you do any sort of night skiing and will definitely need to swap out the lens for a clear or amber one with better VLT rating. This one is not a bad deal that comes with an extra lens for night or low light condtions as well as a hard case for $45.99 shipped.
but I do all my skiing in the middle of the night
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3931 posts
6292 upvotes
Langley, BC
KingMoobot wrote: but I do all my skiing in the middle of the night
I guess your mountains do not offer night skiing? Mine does and his point is valid.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2008
1054 posts
1558 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
Why do all these cheap Chinese goggles keep coming up?

Same MO every time.
- Third party seller on Amazon
- Mid $30 price
- Big discount coupon
- Hundreds of obviously paid reviews
- D or F Fakespot rating
Deal Addict
Aug 16, 2005
2748 posts
862 upvotes
North York
brghunter wrote: Why do all these cheap Chinese goggles keep coming up?

Same MO every time.
- Third party seller on Amazon
- Mid $30 price
- Big discount coupon
- Hundreds of obviously paid reviews
- D or F Fakespot rating
This one isn't exactly third party seller as it is shipped direct from amazon and if you are a prime member you can have it in your hands tomorrow instead of 1-3 months via slow boat from China. This also means easy hassle free returns back to amazon if you are not happy with them too. I take reviews with a grain of sale from any site and as long as I can return item because it isn't as advertised or perform well that is good enough for me. I am seeing more and more of these cheap Chinese goggles on the hills over the last few years for good reason. They are decent quality while providing good value and I got my daughter a pair of Chinese goggles branded Findway with an extra amber lens for night skiing. These are also great if you have kids who don't always take the best care of their stuff or have a tendency to lose things as well. Not everyone wants to drop $100-300 on a pair of name brand goggles if they are only getting out less than a handful of times or if they are new to the sport and not sure if it is for them or not.
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2008
1054 posts
1558 upvotes
Blips & Chitz
mwong168 wrote: This one isn't exactly third party seller as it is shipped direct from amazon and if you are a prime member you can have it in your hands tomorrow instead of 1-3 months via slow boat from China. This also means easy hassle free returns back to amazon if you are not happy with them too.
Other than easy returns & fast delivery time, third party is third party. Product (and the people who post these deals) is still suspect. Shilling is still shilling.

Note that this thread has been moved to Expired, and the OP has been banned.
Apr 28, 2002
573 posts
13 upvotes
Toronto
why did he get banned? lol but ya looking for this as well, just wished it had the second lens for night skiing for $25......
ERTW!!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)