Amazon.ca

One A Day Men 50 Plus + Multivitamin Tablet -- 90 Tablets-$6.49

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2022 12:49 pm
47 replies
Jan 25, 2020
183 posts
975 upvotes
Personnal, I think you're better off researching and purchasing the individual vitamins that you want to take instead of buying multivitamins and just shotgunning it. Multivitamins don't necessarely have the quantity of the vitamins you want.

With that said, have an upvote OP. Some people might like this.
Last edited by fredean01 on Dec 8th, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3558 posts
4104 upvotes
Mojojojojojojojo wrote: Is this worth taking...?
Not if you don't have any specific deficiency, as shown by a blood test. For example, Vitamin B12 deficiency is a common one. Most docs today say to stay away from multi-vitamins unless there's a specific problem that you're trying to address. The body is like a thermostat, too much of a "good thing" can throw the balance off-kilter and have the opposite effect.
For Sale:
Jan 25, 2020
183 posts
975 upvotes
thelasthunter wrote: Not if you don't have any specific deficiency, as shown by a blood test. For example, Vitamin B12 deficiency is a common one. Most docs today say to stay away from multi-vitamins unless there's a specific problem that your trying to fix. The body is like a thermostat, too much of a "good thing" can throw it out of whack.
I can assure you no sane human being outside of the internet thinks that you'll throw anything out of whack by taking a daily multivitamin.

This stuff is weak enough as is.
Oct 7, 2018
264 posts
511 upvotes
Montreal
Just need to take Vitamin D daily, especially now that there's less sun
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3558 posts
4104 upvotes
fredean01 wrote: I can assure you no sane human being outside of the internet thinks that you'll throw anything out of whack by taking a daily multivitamin.

This stuff is weak enough as is.
The issue is, if you're healthy you're spending money for no apparent reason. What are the benefits of supplementation in healthy people? If there are any it's dubious. Also, many people go overboard, and take pills and powders, do all types of overlap. Again, most docs don't recommend multivitamins in otherwise healthy people as some type of preventative measure. But the supplement industry won't mind.
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1215 posts
1741 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
thelasthunter wrote: The issue is, if you're healthy you're spending money for no apparent reason. What are the benefits of supplementation in healthy people? If there are any it's dubious. Also, many people go overboard, and take pills and powders, do all types of overlap. Again, most docs don't recommend multivitamins in otherwise healthy people as some type of preventative measure. But the supplement industry won't mind.
At 3 dollars a month, why not?
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3558 posts
4104 upvotes
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: Fake News 🗞️

Source: “A bioluminescent-based probe for in vivo non-invasive monitoring of nicotinamide riboside uptake reveals a link between metastasis and NAD+ metabolism” was published in the Journal of Biosensors and Bioelectronics.

Yeah, I'm sure the research is fictitious based on you saying so. We never landed on the moon either, right?
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Nov 21, 2017
3558 posts
4104 upvotes
Nubby666 wrote: Bro, EVERYTHING is linked to cancer today. This just in, we're all going to die at the end of this ride. Just live your life like rihanna says
No one is stopping you. Guy above asked if he should take this, lol.
For Sale:
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
4533 posts
2323 upvotes
thelasthunter wrote: Source: “A bioluminescent-based probe for in vivo non-invasive monitoring of nicotinamide riboside uptake reveals a link between metastasis and NAD+ metabolism” was published in the Journal of Biosensors and Bioelectronics.

Yeah, I'm sure the research is fictitious based on you saying so. We never landed on the moon either, right?
That’s absolutely right, we never landed on Moon as well. US faked it, they fake everything
Banned
Aug 21, 2022
146 posts
221 upvotes
Ridinginoffice7 wrote: What Vitamins to take for hair loss?
D3. Also, dont just rely on Vitamin D3. It only helps if your hairloss id due to vitamin d deficiency. Chances are, its your gened. Get on finasteride asap along w d3
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1215 posts
1741 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
Mojojojojojojojo wrote: D3. Also, dont just rely on Vitamin D3. It only helps if your hairloss id due to vitamin d deficiency. Chances are, its your gened. Get on finasteride asap along w d3
Dont take finasteride it broke my weenie