Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

(OOS) $1.09 NOT Addon - Dole Canned Sliced Pineapple in Pineapple Juice, 398 ml Can (Waiting List but should ship)

  • Last Updated:
  • May 30th, 2021 8:39 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 13, 2020
1201 posts
5600 upvotes
Vancouver Island

[Amazon.ca] (OOS) $1.09 NOT Addon - Dole Canned Sliced Pineapple in Pineapple Juice, 398 ml Can (Waiting List but should ship)

...Out of Stock...



Time to stock up ?


https://www.amazon.ca/Dole-Pineapple-Sl ... 019OSWCMW/


(they are out of stock but accepting orders, this should ship)

a.jpg
Last edited by IslandDeal on May 30th, 2021 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
23 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jul 14, 2018
7433 posts
25604 upvotes
What's this used for?
:)
Penalty Box
Feb 24, 2018
24794 posts
32530 upvotes
JoJoCan wrote: What's this used for?
Dangerous question on a forum full of immature men.

The real answer is pizza, fruit mixes, and fruit blend drinks, among other things.
.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 19, 2002
6034 posts
5854 upvotes
Vancouver
Hot deal. Same price as a fresh pineapple but they've done the carving and canning for you.

Hope it ships soon.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
1462 posts
715 upvotes
T Dot
Thanks OP. Grabbed 3
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 15, 2001
3355 posts
1141 upvotes
Toronto
JoJoCan wrote: What's this used for?
it has a hole in the center. be creative!
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 4, 2008
7261 posts
9345 upvotes
Scarbs
Pineapple juice is a great meat tenderizer. Just putting that out there. Before someone puts it in there.

:D
When given enough time, all threads on RFD can and will go off on a tangent.
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
3949 posts
1392 upvotes
Belle River
I like to have some in the house for certain recipes I might wanna make at some random time, maybe something like sweet & sour style, or deserts, recently I used this to make pineapple frosting for a cake it was delicious.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 13, 2020
1201 posts
5600 upvotes
Vancouver Island
Secret Ingredient for Hot Sauce:


Member
Nov 24, 2019
254 posts
648 upvotes
aeba7 wrote: Pineapple juice is a great meat tenderizer. Just putting that out there. Before someone puts it in there.

:D
Wow you just actually opened my eyes. I have been using pineapple juice in my spareribs marinade for ages because the restaurant I worked at did this. I thought it was for the flavor (which it does kinda enhance) but this is actually a TIL.


Aside from this. Pineapple is freaking delicious, I am sure I'm not the only one who rips open a can like this and eats it in 2 sittings?? Much cheaper than buying the fresh stuff which imo doesn't even taste better.
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2007
2452 posts
1572 upvotes
Don’t want to be that guy but is this an actual deal? Been buying the this from Amazon for over a year at this price just cause I’m too lazy to buy it from the grocery store, just thought it was gonna be a similar price at No Frills.

Also, pineapples are no substitute for good personal hygiene.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1385 posts
2125 upvotes
Hammonds
Koenv55972 wrote: Wow you just actually opened my eyes. I have been using pineapple juice in my spareribs marinade for ages because the restaurant I worked at did this. I thought it was for the flavor (which it does kinda enhance) but this is actually a TIL.


Aside from this. Pineapple is freaking delicious, I am sure I'm not the only one who rips open a can like this and eats it in 2 sittings?? Much cheaper than buying the fresh stuff which imo doesn't even taste better.
Kiwi works great too if time is limited. Like 1hr is probably getting long kind of results.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 25, 2014
712 posts
808 upvotes
Goonish wrote: Don’t want to be that guy but is this an actual deal? Been buying the this from Amazon for over a year at this price just cause I’m too lazy to buy it from the grocery store, just thought it was gonna be a similar price at No Frills.

Also, pineapples are no substitute for good personal hygiene.
It's 4 cents lower than the 90 day average. How is that not a hot deal?
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2004
1346 posts
849 upvotes
Vancouver
Ruciz wrote: Kiwi works great too if time is limited. Like 1hr is probably getting long kind of results.
I've tried kiwi once and find it makes meat too mushy.
Sr. Member
Nov 30, 2015
684 posts
829 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
A lot of reviews say the cans were dented.
Member
Aug 17, 2009
305 posts
198 upvotes
Victoria
A great opportunity to dole out some pineapple.

Top