Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] OOS ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS 39500-121 Sorrento Double Wall Glass Lattte/Juice Glass - 355 ml - 8 for The price of $59.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 22nd, 2020 10:56 am
[OP]
Aug 27, 2010
55 posts
37 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] OOS ZWILLING J.A. HENCKELS 39500-121 Sorrento Double Wall Glass Lattte/Juice Glass - 355 ml - 8 for The price of $59.99

OOS on Amazon now.

Lowest price I’ve seen on Amazon!

First time posting so let me know if I missed anything :D

ZWILLING Sorrento Double Wall Glassware Line was created by the renowned Italian designer Matteo Thun. Each piece has perfect functionality - whether enjoying a coffee beverage such as a latte or special dessert, Sorrento enhances the experience by maintaining the ideal temperature. The distinctive aesthetics offer a visually impressive way to serve your favorite beverage or dessert.

Keeps hot drinks hot while remaining cool to the touch
Cold drinks remain cold for a long time
No messy condensation. No need for coasters
Hand-made, mouth blown by skilled artisans
Constructed of high quality, durable borosilicate glass
Perfect for coffee, tea, soda, beer, cocktails and more
Dishwasher Safe
Last edited by hunga on Dec 20th, 2020 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
35 replies
Jan 26, 2020
124 posts
74 upvotes
I picked up from ikea for $1/$2 ... .. I can live with seeing ikea again and again at bottom of glass while drinking water .
Dec 26, 2011
97 posts
100 upvotes
GTA
I have these and love them. Can use for both hot and cold, and can also microwave. Double walled so no need for coasters.

They go to 50-70% off during the zwillings warehouse sale, if you can wait until next one, I would.
Jan 25, 2020
94 posts
327 upvotes
nucats wrote: I picked up from ikea for $1/$2 ... .. I can live with seeing ikea again and again at bottom of glass while drinking water .
LOL PLEB

In all seriousness, I had no idea they had those!
[OP]
Aug 27, 2010
55 posts
37 upvotes
ChedBobn wrote: I have these and love them. Can use for both hot and cold, and can also microwave. Double walled so no need for coasters.

They go to 50-70% off during the zwillings warehouse sale, if you can wait until next one, I would.
Just checked and they’re on sale right now on the site! 65% off bringing it down to 59.99 as well. https://www.zwilling.com/ca/zwilling-so ... CA&start=1

Only downside is you’ll have to spend $100 for free shipping.
Nov 30, 2020
107 posts
141 upvotes
ChedBobn wrote: I have these and love them. Can use for both hot and cold, and can also microwave. Double walled so no need for coasters.

Whens that?
Apr 21, 2017
73 posts
153 upvotes
I have their mug version. 8 of them from airmiles.ca. We love them, great quality. They are perfect especially with the Vertuo machines!
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2012
1303 posts
424 upvotes
Barrie
hunga wrote: Just checked and they’re on sale right now on the site! 65% off bringing it down to 59.99 as well. https://www.zwilling.com/ca/zwilling-so ... CA&start=1

Only downside is you’ll have to spend $100 for free shipping.
You also have to wait a month of longer for shipping. Unless zwilling has something amazing I likely won't be ordering from them soon.

I had placed an order in October and it took nearly a month after ordering before I had received it and I saw others having similar 3+ week waiting periods and that was prior to them having any black friday sale or any current sale. If you need something quick avoid zwilling.
[OP]
Aug 27, 2010
55 posts
37 upvotes
nksharp wrote: You also have to wait a month of longer for shipping. Unless zwilling has something amazing I likely won't be ordering from them soon.

I had placed an order in October and it took nearly a month after ordering before I had received it and I saw others having similar 3+ week waiting periods and that was prior to them having any black friday sale or any current sale. If you need something quick avoid zwilling.
Yeah, I ordered mine off Amazon. It will be arriving tomorrow which is typically expected with Amazon orders haha.
Feb 10, 2006
730 posts
359 upvotes
Winnipeg
nucats wrote: I picked up from ikea for $1/$2 ... .. I can live with seeing ikea again and again at bottom of glass while drinking water .
So, I checked ikea.ca, can you point me to the double walled glasses? I'd be interested to try them. The only thing I could find was a recall of them in 2011.
Aug 28, 2013
692 posts
436 upvotes
Richmond Hill
is this like the lowest ever? can it be used for alcoholic beverages just curious
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2008
4977 posts
2978 upvotes
RoyF482 wrote: is this like the lowest ever? can it be used for alcoholic beverages just curious
On December 7, I bought two sets of 8 for $83.99 from the Zwilling site. Was buy one get one free. Not quite comparable, but cheaper.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
2600 posts
1910 upvotes
North York
RoyF482 wrote: is this like the lowest ever? can it be used for alcoholic beverages just curious
Its a cup, you can fill it with whatever you want.
Jul 25, 2016
54 posts
41 upvotes
I use these pretty much exclusively for alcoholic beverages. It's amazing, the ice in my rum and coke never melts! :)
Aug 28, 2013
692 posts
436 upvotes
Richmond Hill
CityExpat wrote: I use these pretty much exclusively for alcoholic beverages. It's amazing, the ice in my rum and coke never melts! :)
AmazinggggSmiling Face With Open Mouth
Nov 20, 2017
477 posts
699 upvotes
ashhabib wrote: So, I checked ikea.ca, can you point me to the double walled glasses? I'd be interested to try them. The only thing I could find was a recall of them in 2011.
I couldn't find them either, also interested!
Jan 26, 2020
124 posts
74 upvotes
prodacc wrote: I couldn't find them either, also interested!
I have no idea if they are double-walled or not, I was at Ikea Burlington and noticed $4 for 6 glasses and $8 for 4 glasses while exiting the store (back in October), so I picked up both sets.
May 24, 2019
84 posts
36 upvotes
Quebec
Would dishwasher affect them negatively?