Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Orville Redenbacher Popcorn - Microwave Extra Buttery 24 Pack$= $9.97

• Last Updated:
  • May 5th, 2019 3:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1260 posts
529 upvotes
North York, ON

[Amazon.ca] Orville Redenbacher Popcorn - Microwave Extra Buttery 24 Pack$= $9.97

Orville Redenbacher Popcorn - Microwave Extra Buttery (24 Pack with 24 bags total) $ 9.97
https://www.amazon.ca/Orville-Redenbach ... QHK6P?th=1

Credit to b0ne -Matching walmart, out of stock online for walmart but shows stock in store.
Last edited by magoot on May 5th, 2019 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2001
4386 posts
2583 upvotes
Yesva Scotia
Matching walmart, out of stock online for walmart but shows stock in store.
😱
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2010
2563 posts
1657 upvotes
montreal
How does it compare to costco's price (and also their kirkland brand).

I cant recall the prices...
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1260 posts
529 upvotes
North York, ON
superbigjay wrote: How does it compare to costco's price (and also their kirkland brand).

I cant recall the prices...
Kirkland is cheaper but they don't sell "Extra Buttery". Have some Kirkland reg popcorn and it's quite tasteless. I pop the Orville Extra Butter and pour into container. Next I pop the Kirkland and pour on top of Orville- finish off by drizzling with melted butter. We prefer the Orville Extra Butter as a slightly more health conscious choice, also a quick and easy snack.
Each to their own.
May 18, 2007
259 posts
419 upvotes
Buyer beware. Microwave popcorn could account for more than 20 percent of the average PFOA levels in Americans' blood. That's the stuff that is linked to cancer. But I guess we will all die of cancer some day so enjoy:)
Sep 4, 2009
472 posts
265 upvotes
Calgary
wonginator wrote: Buyer beware. Microwave popcorn could account for more than 20 percent of the average PFOA levels in Americans' blood. That's the stuff that is linked to cancer. But I guess we will all die of cancer some day so enjoy:)
It’s true. The day you were born, you were destined to die. I just make the most of it and try to be decent to everyone every day!

Looks like a good deal for the popcorn, thanks OP!
- Don't support hoarding. Do your research, decide on the price you want to pay for it. Don't ever pay more than that.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 8, 2015
1260 posts
529 upvotes
North York, ON
wonginator wrote: Buyer beware. Microwave popcorn could account for more than 20 percent of the average PFOA levels in Americans' blood. That's the stuff that is linked to cancer. But I guess we will all die of cancer some day so enjoy:)
Chems containing PFOA were removed from microwave popcorn long ago. Also includes the removal of Diacetyl which causes popcorn lung. PFOA levels are actually more of a concern for for those people living near water where the water supply has been PFOA contaminated or for those who have been exposed to PFOA in workplaces that use the chemical in the manufacturing process.
Food and health wise I'm more more concerned about certain types of cookware that ppl are using.

Knew about this long ago as Diacetyl was used in many flavors of Ecig juice. Researching Diacetyl led me down the microwave popcorn rabbit hole :-). Used flavored juice for about 1 month and then switched to organic plain/ unflavored juice.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
2080 posts
1505 upvotes
Just ran out of popcorn so this was good timing
RFD is love. RFD is life. I wish I had an RFDer for a wife.