Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Funnel and Strainer Set $11 close to all time low

• Last Updated:
  • May 12th, 2020 5:50 pm
[OP]
Oct 27, 2014
536 posts
1013 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Amazon.ca] OXO Good Grips 3-Piece Funnel and Strainer Set $11 close to all time low

Funnel set for kitchen use. made by RFD darling OXO. Close to all time low of $10.31
16 replies
May 18, 2018
278 posts
226 upvotes
Leverage wrote: Image
Lol, so good.

I'm so tempted, but I have these funnels that I bought at some dollar store years ago, I don't think it exists anymore, and they've been working great. These do look fancy tho, good price for OXO, which are great quality of course.
Oct 22, 2012
194 posts
56 upvotes
out east
I feel like I'd get in trouble with the wife when I use this to pour oil into the motorcycle...
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
1525 posts
2468 upvotes
Love me some OXO but I think a funnel is something you can cheap out on
Jul 30, 2007
979 posts
336 upvotes
BC
OXO funnel - ribbed for her pleasure.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
3031 posts
2819 upvotes
Alberta
Thanks op! Needed a small funnel just a few days ago and I'm on a OXO spree!
Feb 22, 2018
115 posts
96 upvotes
gta
OXO clearing out their old stuff or something? So many deals!
Deal Addict
Jan 3, 2007
1078 posts
531 upvotes
Toronto
This is definitely one instance where I recommend dollar store funnels. Unless you need metal funnels...
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2007
2073 posts
575 upvotes
As much as I love OXO, can't justify an $11 funnel...
Jul 16, 2017
115 posts
34 upvotes
mawzi wrote: This is definitely one instance where I recommend dollar store funnels. Unless you need metal funnels...
Agreed.

I defended some OXO stuff a few days ago but this is a case where it's really hard to improve on something whose main function is being a plastic conical shape.
Jan 10, 2017
260 posts
196 upvotes
Top review on Amazon was most likely written by someone here.

“ Reviewed in Canada on October 3, 2019
Not saticfied for the price.
I would not recommend these. I bought them to replace my dollar store ones for pouring kombucha tea into my reused gt's bottles and to be very honest I wish i stayed with the original dollar store purchase as these offer nothing to me that makes me feel thr superior in any way. My suggestion is save your money”
Jun 8, 2005
284 posts
96 upvotes
Toronto
keddie2 wrote: Top review on Amazon was most likely written by someone here.

“ Reviewed in Canada on October 3, 2019
Not saticfied for the price.
I would not recommend these. I bought them to replace my dollar store ones for pouring kombucha tea into my reused gt's bottles and to be very honest I wish i stayed with the original dollar store purchase as these offer nothing to me that makes me feel thr superior in any way. My suggestion is save your money”
Wish they showed "price paid" next to reviews. And show "$0" for reviews that product was gifted or given for review from the brand
Jan 10, 2017
260 posts
196 upvotes
Torell wrote: Wish they showed "price paid" next to reviews. And show "$0" for reviews that product was gifted or given for review from the brand
Agree on the price, it would help to figure out what they meant by "for the price." If its gifted or part of a promo, I believe they have to disclose it - not sure if people do so but I thought by the terms of agreement it was a requirement.