Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] OXO Good Grips All-Purpose Squeegee $7.24 add-on all time low

  • Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2020 9:28 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Dec 25, 2018
127 posts
206 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] OXO Good Grips All-Purpose Squeegee $7.24 add-on all time low

For those who didn’t get the stainless for less the plastic white is available all time low $7.24 add on

I actually find it more solid than the stainless as the stainless less back is hollow while this is a solid piece.

Best squeegee for price
12 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 18, 2013
1614 posts
8210 upvotes
Are we just gonna set 3 Camel alerts on every OXO product and post anytime they to get "all time lows"...?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 16, 2011
3930 posts
3469 upvotes
The NORTH
Leverage wrote: Are we just gonna set 3 Camel alerts on every OXO product and post anytime they to get "all time lows"...?
It's that kinda what these forums are for? Posting the lowest prices on products people might want? LOL
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
3045 posts
2841 upvotes
Alberta
Got the stainless model at all time low about a month ago. Good quality, works well.
Member
Dec 11, 2007
322 posts
186 upvotes
Markham
Leverage wrote: Are we just gonna set 3 Camel alerts on every OXO product and post anytime they to get "all time lows"...?
That’s exactly what we’re going to do.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 2, 2011
8029 posts
2719 upvotes
Toronto
Lush78 wrote: Got the stainless model at all time low about a month ago. Good quality, works well.
What was the price?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
3045 posts
2841 upvotes
Alberta
Variability wrote: Damn dude, post that next time lol.
Lol. It was posted here for a 2nd round after a previous sellout. I wasn't looking for a squeegee, just stumbled into it and knew the deal was hot. I don't think it lasted long fwiw.
Member
Apr 27, 2013
456 posts
483 upvotes
May is OXO's month. More deals to come hopefully Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
1458 posts
316 upvotes
stevepoint wrote: For those who didn’t get the stainless for less the plastic white is available all time low $7.24 add on

I actually find it more solid than the stainless as the stainless less back is hollow while this is a solid piece.

Best squeegee for price
It's made of SS, it doesn't need to be a heavy, solid hunk of metal to be sturdy. If you find a way to bend the SS version of this squeegee, then you're using it wrong. Winking Face
Deal Fanatic
Jul 10, 2003
7403 posts
2446 upvotes
Cold deal. Got the stainless steel version for $6 based on a RFD post last month.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 25, 2004
3781 posts
364 upvotes
Pickering, ON
Also picked up 3 of the stainless steel last month... but this seems like a good deal for those who didn't get in on it.

Top