Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

OXO Good Grips All-Purpose Squeegee $9.99 (29% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 19th, 2021 8:16 pm
[OP]
Jan 25, 2020
184 posts
976 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] OXO Good Grips All-Purpose Squeegee $9.99 (29% off)

All time low is $7.24.

Good squeegee if you are in the market for this.
Images
  • oxo.PNG
Last edited by TomRFD on Aug 19th, 2021 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: updated title
6 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2006
1385 posts
2127 upvotes
Hammonds
I think I got their stainless version for $6 and ccc shows its there quite often, but the time machine don't work. Dollarama does though and a plastic one like this is likely $4 there all the time + you can ensure it's not warped before buying. I find plastic warps eventually regardless.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9277 posts
5105 upvotes
I would hold out for the stainless one. OXO products are usually great quality but I have the stainless one already and it feels really nice in your hands.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
2041 posts
1370 upvotes
On sale at living.ca for $7.99 until Aug 25.
Obviously have to factoring in shipping cost, but same situation if ordering off Amazon if you're a non-prime member.
Living.ca is currently running a promotion with free shipping if you buy $19 worth of stuff from their site. Might be worth it if you need 2 of these squeegees + $3.02 filler item.
Jul 9, 2016
102 posts
140 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I have both plastic and stainless versions, and can confirm there is a significant difference in quality between the two. Specifically the edge material (plastic vs rubber). I have many OXO products, that plastic squeegee is the only disappointing one so far.
Overconsumption = Extinction
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1202 posts
1526 upvotes
ottawa
I have the stainless steel one and the cheap Dollarama one. Believe it or not for uneven surface the cheap one cleans better.
Jan 12, 2017
149 posts
159 upvotes
vancouver
stcv3 wrote: I have the stainless steel one and the cheap Dollarama one. Believe it or not for uneven surface the cheap one cleans better.
I second this. Dollarama has a blue one that glides on my shower glass door much smoother than that stainless oxo.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)