Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

OXO Good Grips Good Grips Kitchen Shears - 40% Off - $15

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2020 12:15 pm
[OP]
Jun 10, 2004
619 posts
1288 upvotes
Toronto

[Amazon.ca] OXO Good Grips Good Grips Kitchen Shears - 40% Off - $15

71-YhbwIOsS._SL1500_.jpg

Kitchen / herb scissors, 8.75"/22cm. These scissors are a tool you'll always want within reach, ideal for cutting cardboard, twine, flowers, meat, vegetables and more. Their soft, comfortable grip features cushioning pads that absorb pressure while you cut. Use the herb stripper above the handles to quickly remove fresh herbs from tough stems. The scissors also have a hardened micro-serrated blade that grips items securely and prevents slipping. For easy cleaning, simply separate the blades. Stainless steel. Dishwasher safe.
Soft, comfortable grip features cushioning pads that absorb pressure while you cut.
Herb stripper effectively removes fresh herbs from tough stems.
Hardened micro-serrated blade
Hand Wash

-Callahan-

Best Price EVER on CCC!

000.jpg
28 replies
Sep 4, 2007
723 posts
303 upvotes
Package says not to use the dishwasher or soak. A number of reviews mentioned rusting. Might still give it a try at that price.
Mar 8, 2008
472 posts
781 upvotes
gatineau
i would get these if i didn't already have a pair.

I'm a big fan of Oxo kitchen tool design. Short tongs, long tongs, stainless steel mandolin, salad spinner, pop containers, can opener, even their salad dressing shaker is functionally designed well.
Mar 17, 2015
806 posts
1544 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
uber_uter wrote: Package says not to use the dishwasher or soak. A number of reviews mentioned rusting. Might still give it a try at that price.
They do.
Feb 13, 2014
211 posts
70 upvotes
Ottawa
I've had a pair for years. They have been great!
Sep 29, 2007
774 posts
128 upvotes
I actually randomly needed a new pair of shears. Perfect timing! Thanks OP.
May 28, 2012
12044 posts
4667 upvotes
Saskatoon
You can get them at Winners and Homesense for around the same price. I've also seen it on clearance for cheaper. These are good for light duty and are fairly long lasting. The round plastic cap/cover in the middle has come off mine but it still works.
Nov 4, 2008
580 posts
1115 upvotes
Toronto
Wish that OVO warehouse sale was an OXO warehouse sale with deals like this...
Apr 29, 2019
38 posts
76 upvotes
uber_uter wrote: Package says not to use the dishwasher or soak. A number of reviews mentioned rusting. Might still give it a try at that price.
All blades should be kept out of the dishwasher. The dishwasher actually makes the blade dull.

Thank you OP. Ordering two to replace the shears I've damaged by placing them in the dishwasher Confused Face
Aug 27, 2004
758 posts
194 upvotes
Cyberspace
We got a pair of these at least 7 years ago
They work awesome and no rust.
Works great for cutting out chicken backbone to butterfly a chicken.
The best part is that they easily come apart for washing and drying.
Aspiring Old Guy
May 27, 2008
472 posts
385 upvotes
Toronto
astrolad wrote: We got a pair of these at least 7 years ago
They work awesome and no rust.
Works great for cutting out chicken backbone to butterfly a chicken.
The best part is that they easily come apart for washing and drying.
You want even better poultry shears, they make a set specifically for that, and they're great: https://www.amazon.ca/OXO-Good-Grips-Po ... B000PGG7ZQ

Chop and cut a turkey up with these np.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 25, 2005
9313 posts
7697 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Received mine. Great quality. Looking forward to using it. Thanks OP!
Nov 30, 2007
821 posts
169 upvotes
Vancouver
bouche wrote: i would get these if i didn't already have a pair.

I'm a big fan of Oxo kitchen tool design. Short tongs, long tongs, stainless steel mandolin, salad spinner, pop containers, can opener, even their salad dressing shaker is functionally designed well.
Their warranty is amazing. While I hate their safety can opener, I have nothing but amazing things to say about them as a company and as a whole. I had an issue with some bottle cleaning stuff so I messaged their support, immediately got a whole new set shipped out to me in no time flat.

Oxo is great. Don’t hesitate in the slightest.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 18, 2008
9003 posts
2279 upvotes
Mont-Royal
good if u dont mind to eat a bit of rust
"Every marathon you run, your heart scars and you will die faster. If you think running a marathon is fitness, then you know NOTHING ABOUT HEALTH & FITNESS."
- Training 101