Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Oxo Good Grips Squeeze Bottle M/L $5.59/$7.19 (Reg: $6.99/$8.99)

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2022 10:39 pm
57 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2019
1082 posts
1826 upvotes
You OXO fanboys are insane, I'll never understand it
Feb 12, 2006
891 posts
1212 upvotes
Ausmack wrote: You OXO fanboys are insane, I'll never understand it
I bought these last time (shipped from WA for those who care). Missing locking ring, reached out to Amazon support, said to contact manufacturer, who said eff Amazon they should be warrantying this and one-time replaced it for me.

They're good bottles on sale for those of us who use for oil/cooking. But yeah, the rest of the OXO is pretty meh, kinda Dollarama-y
[OP]
Mar 14, 2018
478 posts
585 upvotes
Kazushi wrote: I bought these last time (shipped from WA for those who care). Missing locking ring, reached out to Amazon support, said to contact manufacturer, who said eff Amazon they should be warrantying this and one-time replaced it for me.

They're good bottles on sale for those of us who use for oil/cooking. But yeah, the rest of the OXO is pretty meh, kinda Dollarama-y
I can’t comment on their customer service but I have several of these bottles and they’re designed brilliantly.
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
1346 posts
5357 upvotes
Its the best squeeze bottle you can get
Sep 1, 2011
31 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto, ON
For anyone that has these, are they legit better than other squeeze bottles?

If so, what about them makes them superior?

My main concern would be the oil running down the side of the bottle after its used (and then the oil runs down to the bottom and you get that oil ring on your counter)... Is there something in the design that prevents this?

Thx
[OP]
Mar 14, 2018
478 posts
585 upvotes
Sneakarus wrote: I keep olive oil and condensed milk in these which I use daily and never saw a leak and pretty happy with the bottles.
No leak nor clog even if I keep my condensed milk in the fridge. Something clever in the design.
Mar 27, 2021
26 posts
127 upvotes
Shihtzus wrote: Good find. But that’s for large and small, not large and medium.
Didnt notice the product highlights. But the title says 16oz and 12 oz which would be large and medium. Anyone purchased this combo before? I would assume you get the small and large. And shoppers plus cs is pretty terrible with issues/returns/refunds
Jul 30, 2013
838 posts
703 upvotes
GTA
Sneakarus wrote: I keep olive oil and condensed milk in these which I use daily and never saw a leak and pretty happy with the bottles.
From what I understand, olive oil should be kept in dark glass bottles, away from heat and light to prevent it from going rancid.
Tech Arsenal ASUS G11CD | Samsung Galaxy S22+ | Nikon D5200 | Sennheiser HD 6XX
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
20810 posts
31240 upvotes
ONTARIO
UnderdogTy wrote: or get both for $10.39 https://www.shopperplus.ca/p-392527-lvd ... #sku419535 . Anyone that has the app should have 1 free shipping coupon per month as well
I regularly use the app and take advantage of the coupons. The free no minimum shipping code you can get through the app does not work on items that is on sale/discounted.

As for this product, I own both the large and medium ones. They are good squeeze bottles. I wouldn't say they are absolutely amazing, but I like them. They don't feel cheap and look good.
I mainly use the large one for oil and the medium one for hot sauce.
Last edited by BobSagget on May 13th, 2022 6:48 pm, edited 4 times in total.
[OP]
Mar 14, 2018
478 posts
585 upvotes
mrplow7 wrote: For anyone that has these, are they legit better than other squeeze bottles?

If so, what about them makes them superior?

My main concern would be the oil running down the side of the bottle after its used (and then the oil runs down to the bottom and you get that oil ring on your counter)... Is there something in the design that prevents this?

Thx
I don't know how but there's definitely something about the design that prevents what you say from happening. I was skeptical at first but I keep buying more bottles after the first one and use them for everything.
Mar 27, 2021
26 posts
127 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: I regularly use the app and take advantage of the coupons. The free no minimum shipping code you can get through the app does not work on items that is on sale/discounted.

As for this product, I own both the large and medium ones. They are good squeeze bottles. I wouldn't say they are absolutely amazing, but I like them. They don't feel cheap and look good.
I mainly use the large one for oil and the medium one for hot sauce.
Thanks. So it is the large and medium that you get. BTW you can add a very low priced item at regular price and the free shipping coupon will work. i guess makes the shipping a buck or two instead of free tho
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
20810 posts
31240 upvotes
ONTARIO
UnderdogTy wrote: Thanks. So it is the large and medium that you get. BTW you can add a very low priced item at regular price and the free shipping coupon will work. i guess makes the shipping a buck or two instead of free tho
I thought I tried that months ago and it did not work. Said something like so-and-so doesn't quality blah blah blah (the item that was on sale).
Maybe they've changed something since then. I will have to try again next month when I get the coupon again. Thanks.
Feb 5, 2013
382 posts
373 upvotes
Toronto
Another thread I recommend upcycling a Smuckers syrup bottle for the same purpose :) Its my main squeeze
I probably didn’t need it but bought it anyway
Jan 18, 2005
312 posts
131 upvotes
I’ve tried a few different dollar store bottles and they leak like a sieve around the threads. Paid a few extra bucks for these and they are night and day better. So anyone scoffing that you should just buy dollar store bottles got lucky in my experience or they’re ok with oils all over the place.

I paid around $26 for four from The Bay recently so this isn’t a fantastic deal but it’s still pretty good compared to the dollar store junk.