Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Pack of 12 Arko White Shaving Soap sticks $14.80

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2020 7:42 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 14, 2004
1136 posts
1343 upvotes
Vancouver

[Amazon.ca] Pack of 12 Arko White Shaving Soap sticks $14.80

Last time I didn't make it to order some while on sale. I added it onto my watch list. It's $18.90 back on Oct 19. Now it's $14.80. Last time on sale it was $15.40.
Image
Last edited by wranglery on Dec 2nd, 2020 1:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
12 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2007
2551 posts
1584 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
I bought this stuff last year, hoping to use it but got lazy. Oh the convenience of gels or foams. If anyone wants this and lives in the Niagara area, I can sell it to you for the same price and no HST. And you don't have to qualify for the $35 limit for free shipping.
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Newbie
Feb 20, 2017
43 posts
46 upvotes
Looking to shave with a straight edge razor soon. Is this good for that?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 10, 2005
9431 posts
3095 upvotes
how do you get the soap out of the stick and into your bowl? or onto your face
Discomfort is your friend
Newbie
Jul 16, 2020
29 posts
40 upvotes
Are 12 sticks a lifetime supply of shaving foam/soap ?
Good for sensitive skin ?

I'm 1 year and half on my Henri & victoria soap bowl and i'm still good for a couple of months...shaving 2 times/week.
Member
Mar 8, 2010
347 posts
285 upvotes
Calgary
blexann wrote: how do you get the soap out of the stick and into your bowl? or onto your face
Wet the stick and your face, the rub the stick on your face in circular motions. Once that is done, use a shaving brush to create a lather (referred as face lathering).
Alternately, you can grate the stick into a bowl, add some water (or any other components : essential oils, glycerin, etc) - press/mold it into the bowl.
Deal Expert
User avatar
Aug 9, 2004
21761 posts
370 upvotes
Newmarket
FrenchyMtl wrote: Are 12 sticks a lifetime supply of shaving foam/soap ?
Good for sensitive skin ?

I'm 1 year and half on my Henri & victoria soap bowl and i'm still good for a couple of months...shaving 2 times/week.
It would last you a looong time. So long, I’m not going to buy it as it may outlive me lol
Deal Guru
May 9, 2007
10184 posts
3168 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
stealth wrote: It would last you a looong time. So long, I’m not going to buy it as it may outlive me lol
You can identify it as a specific bequest in your will. :)
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it." Upton Sinclair

Our house is on fire.” Greta Thunberg
Deal Guru
May 9, 2007
10184 posts
3168 upvotes
Vancouver Island, BC
targa88 wrote: Wet the stick and your face, the rub the stick on your face in circular motions. Once that is done, use a shaving brush to create a lather (referred as face lathering).
Alternately, you can grate the stick into a bowl, add some water (or any other components : essential oils, glycerin, etc) - press/mold it into the bowl.
I slice a stick into 1 cm rounds and put them into a shaving mug, then use a brush.

I recently bought a second shaving mug and some more Arko to have at a second property. Now I’m waiting for another shaving brush to come on sale.
"It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it." Upton Sinclair

Our house is on fire.” Greta Thunberg

Top