Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Palmolive Dish Liquid - From 0.43 to 1.13 + tax (With Coupon and S&S>= 5) (Expired)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 1st, 2018 1:25 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5721 posts
7175 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Palmolive Dish Liquid - From 0.43 to 1.13 + tax (With Coupon and S&S>= 5) (Expired)

Update : Coupon value has decreased to 25 cents. Deal expired.

Remember to clip the coupon which can be used repeatedly on each order. With Subscribe & Save (S&S), you can maximize the saving and you will get free standard shipping without any minimum orders. However, just remember DON'T change the S&S setting after you place the order (unless you fully understand how S&S works and know what you are doing). Doing it will run into risk of losing the discount price and coupon even on the first shipping

It seems the coupon is on and off very frequently. If you don't see the coupon, come back tomorrow or in few days to check again

Palmolive Soft Touch Dish Liquid, Coconut Butter & Orchid, 591 ml - $0.43 + tax (limit 4) (Coupon value has decreased to 25 cents. Deal expired)
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01N7S ... UTF8&psc=1

Palmolive Ultra Dish Liquid, Oxy Power Degreaser, 591 Milliliter - $0.93 + tax (limit 4) (Coupon value has decreased to 25 cents. Deal expired)
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01N5P ... UTF8&psc=1

Palmolive Ultra lavender and lime dish soap,591 ml - $1.13 + tax (limit 4) (Coupon value has decreased to 25 cents. Deal expired)
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B01N6N ... UTF8&psc=1
Last edited by lcmt on Feb 16th, 2018 5:36 pm, edited 26 times in total.
49 replies
Mar 14, 2009
414 posts
526 upvotes
Halifax
How do you get more than 1 with the coupon applied? I put 10 in the cart all at once, or 1 at a time, and I only get one discount... Similarly if I order 1 S&S and then try to do another 1 pc. S&S order.
Last edited by dillybravo on Feb 16th, 2018 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 17, 2015
562 posts
929 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
Question for whomever knows the answer:

When I tried to order the coconut scented one, I clipped the coupon and choose a quantity of 10 but when I got to the S&S order review, the $1.50 only came off of one item? How do I get it off all ten items?
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5721 posts
7175 upvotes
You need to place one order with 1 quantity as only one coupon is allowed for each order. In other word, if you want 10, then you need to place 10 S&S orders.

Btw, the coupon for the first one is gone. It may come back tomorrow or in few days.
Wheatboy wrote: Question for whomever knows the answer:

When I tried to order the coconut scented one, I clipped the coupon and choose a quantity of 10 but when I got to the S&S order review, the $1.50 only came off of one item? How do I get it off all ten items?
dillybravo wrote: How do you get more than 1 with the coupon applied? I put 10 in the cart all at once, or 1 at a time, and I only get one discount... Similarly if I order 1 S&S and then try to do another 1 pc. S&S order.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2011
9563 posts
14855 upvotes
lcmt wrote: You need to place one order with 1 quantity as only one coupon is allowed for each order. In other word, if you want 10, then you need to place 10 S&S orders.

Btw, the coupon for the first one is gone. It may come back tomorrow or in few days.
FYI, I placed 5 orders of Palmolive Ultra Dish Liquid, Oxy Power, so maybe they upped the limit.
Mar 17, 2015
562 posts
929 upvotes
Saskatoon, SK
You're right lcmt, looks like I got one before they pulled the coupon & that's why it didn't work when I tried the S&S again. Worked fine for other one though. Thanks & cheers!!
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5721 posts
7175 upvotes
You are right, the limit is now 10. Unfortunately, Amazon has just taken down the product.
IDStorms wrote: FYI, I placed 5 orders of Palmolive Ultra Dish Liquid, Oxy Power, so maybe they upped the limit.
Dec 24, 2017
744 posts
1593 upvotes
lel
I know the coupon appears to be gone now, but where did you find it when it was there? Under a section when browsing coupons, or was it available to clip when you were checking out?
Koodo $45 - 4GB +1GB bonus (retention deal). S9 for $360-150 GC
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5774 posts
2609 upvotes
Toronto
Pingalino wrote: I know the coupon appears to be gone now, but where did you find it when it was there? Under a section when browsing coupons, or was it available to clip when you were checking out?
On the product page itself, just below the price. It's currently there for the lavender one (3rd link).
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2012
2624 posts
498 upvotes
Vancouver
I don't get how to use the coupon with S&S. I clip the coupon and then hit subscribe but I never see the coupon being taken off the total.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5721 posts
7175 upvotes
Update : Coupon is gone again for the "Coconut Butter"

All coupons and products are available again to order. The limit for "Oxy Power Degreaser" has increased to 10. Also, if you S&S one week ago, the limit will be clear and you can S&S more.
Nov 27, 2004
972 posts
76 upvotes
lcmt wrote: Update : Coupon is gone again for the "Coconut Butter"

All coupons and products are available again to order. The limit for "Oxy Power Degreaser" has increased to 10. Also, if you S&S one week ago, the limit will be clear and you can S&S more.
thanks for the update
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1303 posts
634 upvotes
Near GTA
Having those limit quantities confuses things, when the coupon only works once? Or am I mistaken?

In for the last 2 that still had coupons, thanks OP! Wife will kill me tho, already have 10 bottles of liquid dish soap in the basement lol. Doesn't go bad and now I'm starting to give them to family
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Jul 24, 2009
5721 posts
7175 upvotes
For these coupons, it only allows one coupon per order regardless it is S&S or regular order, but the coupon can work multiple times. Quantity limit is different, it limits you to order the product within certain amount of time. The time limit can be one week, two weeks, etc ... For these products, the limit is 7 days. In other words, you can order another 10 after 7 days. Same thing for the S&S orders. For example, if you S&S 10 orders 7 days ago, you should be able to S&S another 10 orders now. It doesn't matter if your S&S orders have delivered or not.
chrischris84 wrote: Having those limit quantities confuses things, when the coupon only works once? Or am I mistaken?

In for the last 2 that still had coupons, thanks OP! Wife will kill me tho, already have 10 bottles of liquid dish soap in the basement lol. Doesn't go bad and now I'm starting to give them to family
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1303 posts
634 upvotes
Near GTA
lcmt wrote: For these coupons, it only allows one coupon per order regardless it is S&S or regular order, but the coupon can work multiple times. Quantity limit is different, it limits you to order the product within certain amount of time. The time limit can be one week, two weeks, etc ... For these products, the limit is 7 days. In other words, you can order another 10 after 7 days. Same thing for the S&S orders. For example, if you S&S 10 orders 7 days ago, you should be able to S&S another 10 orders now. It doesn't matter if your S&S orders have delivered or not.
Thanks, appreciate that. Had no idea. Guess I'm buying more soap. I'm in trouble, it's so cheap
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2012
1424 posts
480 upvotes
Winnipeg
thanks..both flavors with limit of 10 and 4 are done...waiting for Cocunut coupon...