Pampers Swaddlers - $31 ($25 w/ S&S)

• Last Updated:
  • May 16th, 2021 2:11 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2927 posts
2847 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Pampers Swaddlers - $31 ($25 w/ S&S)

Some sizes are around $31, and subscribe+save takes another 20% off that

I think amazon might be trying to match walmart's prices but walmart is perpetually out-of-stock
Last edited by SomeGuyNamedBob on May 14th, 2021 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
21 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2927 posts
2847 upvotes
The box quantity is larger with amazon than walmart fyi so this is a good price

I think this is walmart's sale (you have to be in "Grocery mode" and your local store must have stock for it to show up): https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/pampers-sw ... 0202721776
Online price is $32 but in-store is $27. But online walmart sometimes allows s&s (but seems to be broken... walmart's site is a mess right now)
Mar 10, 2008
676 posts
78 upvotes
How to get 20% off discount? I can only see 5%. Should i order 5 boxes or have to wait for 5 times delivery?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1957 posts
1480 upvotes
Langley
kyli wrote: How to get 20% off discount? I can only see 5%. Should i order 5 boxes or have to wait for 5 times delivery?
It’s mostly for people who are heavy into S&S... if you’re not then the 20% doesn’t really apply
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2927 posts
2847 upvotes
kyli wrote: How to get 20% off discount? I can only see 5%. Should i order 5 boxes or have to wait for 5 times delivery?
Yea that's what I did -- I didn't have any S&S items before so I just setup 5 separate orders (each quantity of 1)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 23, 2005
8742 posts
5086 upvotes
Unlock 20% savingsSave 20% when you receive 5 or more products in one auto-delivery to one address. Currently, you'll save 5% on your Jun 16 delivery.
Jun 7, 2019
42 posts
39 upvotes
S&S for diapers on Amazon has changed recently? I was buying last week, and S&S off on most diaper items was either 5% or 15% if ordering 5+ items in delivery (like any other item eligible for subscription).
And now its 5% or 20% for diapers. Amazon family discount used to be 20% regardless of delivery date or number of items in one delivery.

Is 20% discount straight working for anyone?
Nov 6, 2013
9 posts
4 upvotes
redpdeals wrote: S&S for diapers on Amazon has changed recently? I was buying last week, and S&S off on most diaper items was either 5% or 15% if ordering 5+ items in delivery (like any other item eligible for subscription).
And now its 5% or 20% for diapers. Amazon family discount used to be 20% regardless of delivery date or number of items in one delivery.

20% only works for the first diaper subscription. 2nd diaper subscription will take it like normal s&s products.
Nov 25, 2008
270 posts
464 upvotes
redpdeals wrote: S&S for diapers on Amazon has changed recently? I was buying last week, and S&S off on most diaper items was either 5% or 15% if ordering 5+ items in delivery (like any other item eligible for subscription).

You're right, it was straight up 20% off for every diaper S&S as amazon family. Thats gone now now ever since the new packaging and lack of supply of diapers it seems...
Oct 9, 2019
162 posts
83 upvotes
Can anyone walk me through how to get 20% off?
WE are expecting our baby soon, so I added five sizes of diaper (NB-4) all 1 box and added 1 of each to subscribe and save. So, I added 5 different items to same order, set frequency to 3 months for each, But I don't see the 20% off discount? I see only 5% off.
Do I need to do 5 separate orders to get the the 20% off?
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1957 posts
1480 upvotes
Langley
Thanks OP, new baby came early, this is awesome
Nov 25, 2008
270 posts
464 upvotes
Dealfiber wrote: Can anyone walk me through how to get 20% off?
WE are expecting our baby soon, so I added five sizes of diaper (NB-4) all 1 box and added 1 of each to subscribe and save. So, I added 5 different items to same order, set frequency to 3 months for each, But I don't see the 20% off discount? I see only 5% off.
Do I need to do 5 separate orders to get the the 20% off?
You need 5 S&S scheduled for delivery at the same time to get the 20%. Is that what u did? If so, give it a day for it to recalculate the discount.
Oct 9, 2019
162 posts
83 upvotes
DraKoLich wrote: You need 5 S&S scheduled for delivery at the same time to get the 20%. Is that what u did? If so, give it a day for it to recalculate the discount.
I chatted With Amazon support who said 20% will be from next delivery and not the first one.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2004
1288 posts
256 upvotes
GTA
So we have to buy 5 boxes for 20% off?
Dec 30, 2006
685 posts
389 upvotes
Toronto
Before every asks.

When you do S&S, you don't get the same price for all recurring purchases.

This is Amazon's way of tricking people into signing up, with the hopes that you don't bother to check and they send you the next delivery at a much higher price.
Nov 5, 2008
391 posts
295 upvotes
Richmond
I have been using S&s for diapers and the recent price was $37 regular, with 20% off for the straight up diaper discount, it was $31 and now this post shows the regular price to be $31 with potential for s&s discounts. They do fluctuate the pricing for sure. I wasn’t aware of this new s&s discount model in if it does apply to diapers.
Dec 21, 2006
207 posts
83 upvotes
Warning: If you have any experience with the previous Pampers Swaddlers, you will find out quickly that these new "Active Baby" Swaddlers are not made as well. Does not hold as much liquid and is noticeably thinner. If you can find any of the old stock, grab it immediately.
Jan 3, 2009
47 posts
8 upvotes
I thought it was just my kid peeing more. Good to know
pylon wrote: Warning: If you have any experience with the previous Pampers Swaddlers, you will find out quickly that these new "Active Baby" Swaddlers are not made as well. Does not hold as much liquid and is noticeably thinner. If you can find any of the old stock, grab it immediately.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2927 posts
2847 upvotes
Is there anything as good as the old Swaddlers still? We tried Huggies Snug and Dry and we were having like 9 accidents per day. With Swaddlers we now only have one accident every 2-3 days
Deal Addict
Feb 11, 2005
4094 posts
328 upvotes
SomeGuyNamedBob wrote: Is there anything as good as the old Swaddlers still? We tried Huggies Snug and Dry and we were having like 9 accidents per day. With Swaddlers we now only have one accident every 2-3 days
Snug and dry was a decent amount worse than the Huggies Little Movers for us.