Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Pampers Swaddlers size 2 $19.98 186 count diapers with subscribe and save

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 14th, 2021 3:46 pm
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jun 29, 2005
174 posts
114 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Pampers Swaddlers size 2 $19.98 186 count diapers with subscribe and save

Works out to $0.12 a diaper, pretty cheap without having to go through hoops for coupons/PC points.

Size 3 is also on sale as well (not as big a discount).
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 13th, 2021 7:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated url
21 replies
Jr. Member
Mar 10, 2010
111 posts
113 upvotes
Calgary
Size 2 is 186 count

Size 3 is 168 count
Newbie
Aug 5, 2019
72 posts
209 upvotes
Great deal. Bought size 4 diapers (150) for $21.68 plus taxes S&S. Thanks OP.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 30, 2008
2616 posts
1871 upvotes
GTA
Great deal!! But already have too many size 2 stocked up.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Member
Mar 7, 2011
293 posts
343 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Thanks OP! Have a 4 day old here, but I have the space to store a couple boxes of size 2 diapers!

Cheaper than Costco on sale looks like.

HUGGIES LITTLE SNUGGLERS SIZE 2 DIAPERS Pack of 174
$10.00 OFF $31.99
(Used to be $28.99 with $10 off but prices have gone up)

https://cocowest.ca/page/2/?s=diapers
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2009
1447 posts
237 upvotes
Calgary
sorry dumb question, you click subscribe and save and then cancel after you get them?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 16, 2008
2520 posts
902 upvotes
Calgary
LeafsWillWin wrote: sorry dumb question, you click subscribe and save and then cancel after you get them?
Yeah
Newbie
Jun 4, 2019
11 posts
11 upvotes
Dang just loaded up at Costco on size 2 diapers, as they have a sale now ($10 off). Good find OP.
Sr. Member
Nov 3, 2003
561 posts
174 upvotes
Knowhere
Size 3 prices back up :(
I'm an AT&T Customer 😉
Member
Nov 27, 2011
433 posts
171 upvotes
NEPEAN
It ships with my other subscribe and save items later this month, does this mean it ends up costing whatever the price is at ship date?
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2006
1163 posts
175 upvotes
dang missed it (size 3 deal)
Heatware : Chuckdeg
Jr. Member
Mar 28, 2018
130 posts
120 upvotes
How does subscribe and save work? My kid is a big 6 months old, so may not need the size 2 for more than 1 or 2 more months.
Jr. Member
User avatar
Apr 29, 2018
175 posts
140 upvotes
Toronto
fruitpunch.ben wrote: Thanks OP! Have a 4 day old here, but I have the space to store a couple boxes of size 2 diapers!

Cheaper than Costco on sale looks like.

HUGGIES LITTLE SNUGGLERS SIZE 2 DIAPERS Pack of 174
$10.00 OFF $31.99
(Used to be $28.99 with $10 off but prices have gone up)

https://cocowest.ca/page/2/?s=diapers
Kids grow pretty fast .. I had to return size1 box to costco on size 2 now ..
Mother of all necessities ---> RFD
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jun 29, 2005
174 posts
114 upvotes
Only the first order I believe you get that price. You’ll see it in your upcoming orders the individual prices in the subscribe and save…I think. I usually cancel after I subcribe because the prices change on my items I order
[OP]
Jr. Member
Jun 29, 2005
174 posts
114 upvotes
esemee wrote: How does subscribe and save work? My kid is a big 6 months old, so may not need the size 2 for more than 1 or 2 more months.
You set the delivery cadence, but the prices aren’t locked in so you need to watch next delivery date and cancel before the item is set to deliver if prices go up (which in this case it probably will).
Jr. Member
Mar 28, 2018
130 posts
120 upvotes
00dimsum00 wrote: You set the delivery cadence, but the prices aren’t locked in so you need to watch next delivery date and cancel before the item is set to deliver if prices go up (which in this case it probably will).
Thanks! So you can order just one without an issue, and then cancel the subscription after its delivered?
Sr. Member
Nov 3, 2003
561 posts
174 upvotes
Knowhere
Size 3 back on sale! Too bad no subscribe and save on it though.
I'm an AT&T Customer 😉
Member
User avatar
Mar 4, 2006
463 posts
94 upvotes
Toronto
Thought I should mention to new parents buying diapers in bulk, be wary to test the brand you are going to buy. Baby skin reacts differently to different brands especially when they are very young. My son did not react well to Huggies diapers when we found a similar deal like this and stocked up. Had to return many of the unused boxes to Superstore.

Now that he is older, he seems to be ok with either pampers or Huggies

Top