Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Pampers Wipes - Get any 2 for $30

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2022 2:04 pm
[OP]
Jan 29, 2022
44 posts
543 upvotes
GTA

[Amazon.ca] Pampers Wipes - Get any 2 for $30

Amazon has various Pampers Wipes promo of any 2 for $30.

Personally, I think the 'Clean Fresh Scent 9X Pop-Top' is the best deal. You get a total of 1440 wipes for $30. That works out to 2.08 cents per wipe, which is cheaper than Costco's Kirkland wipes (900 wipes for $20.99 when on sale).

Screen Shot 2022-12-01 at 16.59.54.png
19 replies
Mar 11, 2020
474 posts
188 upvotes
are these wipes any good?
we've tried pampers expressions and they are thin and dry. The best ones we've tried are huggies and rascal & friends. but open to trying others if cheaper.
Oct 11, 2015
727 posts
276 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
pretty sure these are regular 2 for $30 at Walmart
May 30, 2022
72 posts
41 upvotes
And don't forget to add all the codes to pampers club app for additional rewards.
Jun 25, 2020
325 posts
384 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Good deal. For our newborn using the more expensive Pure. Will move to baby clean or sensitive in a month.

Love Huggies diapers. Hate their wipes.
Nov 22, 2019
386 posts
343 upvotes
I tried Costco's Kirkland brand one last time and it's my favorite so far.
Apr 20, 2021
506 posts
705 upvotes
If you like Huggies these are fine.

Their Sensitive ones are way better though. These come out attached to each other, which is crappy when you only have one free hand.
Oct 20, 2009
413 posts
487 upvotes
Beeton
Thanks OP, decent deal here.

Parent with two under 4 years here....I started with Costco/Kirkland wipes, love those the best but Costco isn't close to me anymore. Also, they would be on discount often (pre-Covid) so I'd bulk buy on them then. These days, not sure they are great value.

Then moved to Huggies/Pampers wipes through Walmart, Amazon, etc....decent wipes, hit or miss on pricing.

I've honestly just recently gone to these PC brand wipes....other family members were getting them at RCSS, I can find them at my local No Frills. Always $20 for 1,200 wipes which is 1.67 cents per wipe. https://www.realcanadiansuperstore.ca/c ... 1432245_EA

Anyways, just some input from a heavy wipe user.....sigh.
Jun 12, 2020
406 posts
233 upvotes
I prefer the costco one, thicker than the regular ones from Huggies and Pampers, perfect for my dog paws
Apr 20, 2021
506 posts
705 upvotes
Adubsthoughts wrote: Thanks OP, decent deal here.

Parent with two under 4 years here....I started with Costco/Kirkland wipes, love those the best but Costco isn't close to me anymore. Also, they would be on discount often (pre-Covid) so I'd bulk buy on them then. These days, not sure they are great value.

Then moved to Huggies/Pampers wipes through Walmart, Amazon, etc....decent wipes, hit or miss on pricing.

I've honestly just recently gone to these PC brand wipes....other family members were getting them at RCSS, I can find them at my local No Frills. Always $20 for 1,200 wipes which is 1.67 cents per wipe. https://www.realcanadiansuperstore.ca/c ... 1432245_EA

Anyways, just some input from a heavy wipe user.....sigh.
Do they separate individually as you pull them out of the package? Or do they tend to be more secured to the next wipe?
Oct 20, 2009
413 posts
487 upvotes
Beeton
These tend to be more secure. Not like Kirkland which are mostly separate.

Just have to pre-load for the change. 1-2 for pee and 4+ for Pile Of Poo
Apr 20, 2021
506 posts
705 upvotes
Adubsthoughts wrote: These tend to be more secure. Not like Kirkland which are mostly separate.

Just have to pre-load for the change. 1-2 for pee and 4+ for Pile Of Poo
Thanks, but the Kirkland, Pampers Sensitive, and Rascal and Friends don't have this issue.

Rascal and Friends are the softest and thick like Kirkland, but 3 cents each.

Pampers Sensitive are thinner, but not so thin that they break or leak through. They aren't as soft, but they have a bit of texture that really helps.
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
2337 posts
1039 upvotes
Toronto
Good deal but I'd rather stick to Huggies. Pampers are way too thin and you can easily get it on your hands since it's that thin
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped