• Apr 7th, 2020 4:09 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
13245 posts
4347 upvotes
Ottawa

[Amazon.ca] Peak Design camera bags/accessories - 20% off

I noticed a bunch of Peak Design bags and accessories discounted (up to 20% off)

a8b0d8619f3be184c201d0b501cce8c9.w3000.h900._CR0,150,3000,600_SX1500_.jpg

I was interested in the Sling bag V2 3L, and it's $80 down from the regular price of $100 https://www.amazon.ca/Peak-Design-Every ... 062&sr=8-3
(it isn't marked as on sale, but it's been $100 for the last 5 months)

Other bags are also cheaper
Capture.PNG

Everyday Backpack 20L V2 ($271, regular $331)
https://www.amazon.ca/Peak-Design-Every ... 61&sr=8-16

If you click through the selection, probably you'll find other stuff discounted

edit 1:
as posted below, this is an official Peak Design sale during these "weird times"

https://www.peakdesign.com/pages/weird-times-sale

However, the prices on Peak Design seem higher still
And they charge shipping.

You'll probably get it sooner though since Amazon.ca is now delivering well into April.

Other retailers like Vistek also offering the discount https://www.vistek.ca/search/?q=peak%20design
Prices may be cheaper than Amazon or not, so check both sites.
Last edited by warpdrive on Apr 2nd, 2020 12:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
59 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
13245 posts
4347 upvotes
Ottawa
Yeah, I noticed that just as I was jumping on a conference call and didn't have time to update my post.

For this sale, check the prices vs amazon.ca. Amazon.ca may be cheaper.

For my 3L Everyday Sling, amazon price is $80 whereas PeakDesign.com is $93
The 20L Backpack is also cheaper on amazon ($271 vs $301) https://www.peakdesign.com/products/eve ... 3300771884
RFD is not just about saving money, it's about the thrill of the hunt and getting the stuff I want without paying full price like Joe Shmoe did.
This applies to everyday items as well as high end items that I don't really need.
Deal Addict
Mar 19, 2004
1028 posts
89 upvotes
Thanks, been wanting to move to their strap system, but just hadn't made the jump due to price. This makes it slightly easier to swallow.
Jul 31, 2018
40 posts
21 upvotes
Now I have to get Henry's to re-adjust my order. Just made an order for a 6L sling two days ago.. Thanks OP
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2007
1203 posts
313 upvotes
Very nice. Tempted to pick up the wash pouch. Might just do that given Amazon isn't shipping until early May for me so I can always cancel before that. Thanks op
May 10, 2007
877 posts
43 upvotes
Thornhill
Any recommendations on the strap for an xpro 2? With grip and 16-55

Was considering the leash or the lite.
Jul 31, 2018
40 posts
21 upvotes
Rome wrote: Any recommendations on the strap for an xpro 2? With grip and 16-55

PD's strap system is amazing... Saved my clumsy hand a few time.
Deal Guru
Jan 15, 2006
13968 posts
10969 upvotes
Richmond Hill

I use the lite on my 5D MKIV with a 24-70 F2.8. I wouldn't go with the leash, not because it can't handle the weight but I can't see it being comfortable.
Nov 24, 2017
38 posts
19 upvotes

If your using it all day, i would go with the Lite but if your using it for like an hour a day i would go leash
Aug 17, 2008
806 posts
188 upvotes
Markham, ON
I don't follow PD regular pricing, but to me it seems they hiked their prices a bit for this sale. For example the Capture Clip V3 has a regular price of $102 from PD directly where as amazon.ca has it for $89.95 (which is regular MSRP). For the sale, PD has it listed for $81 but amazon.ca has it for $72.

tldr: buy from amazon.ca
eBay Profile: squash252
Apr 13, 2004
748 posts
349 upvotes
Pro-tip: If there's something you want to purchase from PD (not Amazon.ca), add it to your cart and let it sit there for a few hours. I did that and Peak Design sent me a code for $20 off. Was able to stack on top of the discounted price.

Picked up the the new Everyday Totepack (which seems to have been raised a tad above the normal MSRP and discounted back down, but with the stacked coupon it's still a win).
Heatware (11-0-0)
Spongeboy
[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 6, 2003
13245 posts
4347 upvotes
Ottawa
turtlenuts wrote: I don't follow PD regular pricing, but to me it seems they hiked their prices a bit for this sale. For example the Capture Clip V3 has a regular price of $102 from PD directly where as amazon.ca has it for $89.95 (which is regular MSRP). For the sale, PD has it listed for $81 but amazon.ca has it for $72.

tldr: buy from amazon.ca
Yeah it seems like that...prices have increased since I last looked a few months ago. But that could have been due to our loonie in the toilet too

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)