• Last Updated:
  • Sep 1st, 2019 12:21 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5626 posts
2316 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Pelican 1500 Case w/ foam - $94.27

Amazon Canada has the Pelican 1500 medium accessory case with foam insert for $94.27. Average price is approx $160, this is lowest ever according to 3xC.

I use these for work and have the back of my truck completely filled with different sizes of these and swear by them.

Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
Easy open Double Throw latches
O-ring seal
Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
Pick N Pluck with convoluted lid foam
Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors

Productioncase.com, a highly recommended distributor for Pelican cases, sells this for $165
Images
  • 0004191_pelican-1500-black-case.jpeg
11 replies
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
28716 posts
14277 upvotes
I'm cheap and use Princess Auto knockoffs at 1/4 the price.

Upvoted anyway just in case someone wants the real thing.
Do you not have anything else to do rather than argue with strangers on the internet
Nope. That's why I'm on the internet arguing with strangers. If I had anything better to do I'd probably be doing it.
Oct 4, 2010
213 posts
262 upvotes
Burlington
joshmxpx wrote: Amazon Canada has the Pelican 1500 medium accessory case with foam insert for $94.27. Average price is approx $160, this is lowest ever according to 3xC.

I use these for work and have the back of my truck completely filled with different sizes of these and swear by them.

Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
Easy open Double Throw latches
O-ring seal
Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
Pick N Pluck with convoluted lid foam
Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors

Productioncase.com, a highly recommended distributor for Pelican cases, sells this for $165
Solid deal, as a tip, you can also look in the warehouse deals to find ones that have been returned. There are generally some solid deals on Nanuk, Pelican, and others. I know because I got two for about $60 each last week. Both appear to be in brand new condition, but I'm sure a "YMMV" is warranted.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
May 8, 2002
5626 posts
2316 upvotes
death_hawk wrote: I'm cheap and use Princess Auto knockoffs at 1/4 the price.

Upvoted anyway just in case someone wants the real thing.
Yeah I usually get the small princess auto one when they are half price, great deal as well
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2011
4048 posts
2997 upvotes
Calgary
Great price but I find that Nanuk cases have a better latch system
teksavvy sucks
Feb 14, 2007
171 posts
79 upvotes
Real electronics goodies deserve real Pelican cases - bought one!
Jul 2, 2011
276 posts
167 upvotes
Pickering, ON
superjett55 wrote: Solid deal, as a tip, you can also look in the warehouse deals to find ones that have been returned. There are generally some solid deals on Nanuk, Pelican, and others. I know because I got two for about $60 each last week. Both appear to be in brand new condition, but I'm sure a "YMMV" is warranted.
Where would one find these "warehouse deals" please? TIA!!

Tom

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)