Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Persil ProClean Oxi Power Discs, 38 Count regular price $12.99, now $8.97 31% OFF

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 2nd, 2021 10:06 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 8, 2019
1262 posts
1248 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote: ho, well... You won. Your father is stronger than mine, and you pee farther than me.
I agree with this.
DoorCrasher wrote: I am not the kind of guy who posts deals to earn upvotes, or internet points. I post deals to help people save money, the main point of this forum.

You like the deal? Upvote. Or not. You don't like? Downvote. Or not. You want to compare with a different deal? Compare apples with apples. Detergent pods, with detergent pods. Persil with Persil. Not Persil pods with Tide liquid. Both are cloths detergent, but different. Like comparing a deal on a Honda Civic with an Acura RDX. Both are motor vehicles, but different.
You say compare apples with apples in response to comparing pods vs detergent liquid, and then give an analogy about cars?
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
darkhorz1 wrote: I agree with this.

You say compare apples with apples in response to comparing pods vs detergent liquid, and then give an analogy about cars?
Still don't get it. Because you don't understand comparing Pods with liquid I made an analogy with a basic car and an higher end SUV. Nevermind. I said you won. Hey, above all this, here's an upvote for you because you are so good and deserved it.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18945 posts
10527 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote: thanks for your crash course on how to pour detergent in the washer. I think that you are smart enough to get my point. No one here follow the line on this cup at the nearest millimeter to make sure that the pull out the max load amount showed on the bottle.... compared to throw a pod in the machine...38 pods in the container = 38 loads. XX liters in the ottle, saying XX loads does not mean this XX loads in real life.
I think you're smart enough to get my point ;)
Penalty Box
Jul 6, 2018
1044 posts
1990 upvotes
Focus wrote: How's persil? I used costco and tide pod and I actually find costco pack more cleaning power, nothing scientific just feel cleaner when I do small load 1 pod vs 1 pod.
Persil #1
Tide #2
Everything else...#3

Never used costco though.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
poopooplatter wrote: Persil #1
Tide #2
Everything else...#3

Never used costco though.
your ratings are correct. from my likings. I read that Kirkland liquid detergent would in fact be Persil rebranded? Never tried it myself
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
8130 posts
9317 upvotes
Montréal
TrevorK wrote: I think you're smart enough to get my point ;)
And again. I said you won, I gave you an upvote.... what more? Case closed.

/ignore
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
18945 posts
10527 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote: And again. I said you won, I gave you an upvote.... what more? Case closed.

/ignore
You seem confused, the language used in this post relates to another argument you are having with a different user in this thread.

There has been no conversation about "winning" in the posts between yourself and myself. I simply provided you with the instructions on how to use the measuring cups as you were having a challenge with that.
Jan 6, 2007
473 posts
339 upvotes
DoorCrasher wrote: hard to compare liquid detergent with pods. With liquid you often use more than not enough, ending with a higher price per load. With pods, quantity is the same and accurate at each load making it easier to do the maths per load
This is the reason, I decided not go ever go with liquid or powder again. Even with measurements, there is always wastage and adding more...
Plus no hassle dealing with leaks and spills..
With pods I know for sure how many loads I have.