Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Persil ProClean Power-Liquid Intense Fresh 2.21L/48 loads - 6.97$ after coupon

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 17th, 2019 10:18 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2009
1430 posts
1021 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Persil ProClean Power-Liquid Intense Fresh 2.21L/48 loads - 6.97$ after coupon

Amazon is selling the 2.21L (48 Loads) Persil ProClean Power-Liquid Intense for 8.97$ (3$ off) but there is also a coupon of 2$ bringing the total to 6.97$ . That's cheaper than buying the Costco large jug (equivalent to 7.41$ for 110 loads when on sale at Costco)

P.S. They also have the 1.18 L (various flavors) with the same coupon (2$ off 4.99$) but you have to buy at least two so that makes the coupon 1$ per piece, not such a good deal.
14 replies
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
5877 posts
2245 upvotes
The smell of this soap is extremely intense. I would highly recommend to smell before ordering. I have a full jug of this that I will never be able to use because I had to rewash my clothes with a different detergent just to get rid of the detergent smell which was intolerable.
Jr. Member
Dec 11, 2012
183 posts
72 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Persil is the best laundry detergent I've ever used. Also the cold-water one is on sale too same brand/model. I recommend using that as it's a great way to save energy and your clothes would love the cold water too Haha
Newbie
User avatar
Nov 11, 2006
21 posts
5 upvotes
Kelowna
Ships in 2 to 5 weeks? Deal killer for me.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 23, 2005
556 posts
174 upvotes
smackioio wrote: Amazon is selling the 2.21L (48 Loads) Persil ProClean Power-Liquid Intense for 8.97$ (3$ off) but there is also a coupon of 2$ bringing the total to 6.97$ . That's cheaper than buying the Costco large jug (equivalent to 7.41$ for 110 loads when on sale at Costco)

P.S. They also have the 1.18 L (various flavors) with the same coupon (2$ off 4.99$) but you have to buy at least two so that makes the coupon 1$ per piece, not such a good deal.
It seems the Original one doesn't have minimum purchase restriction.
https://www.amazon.ca/Persil-ProClean-P ... 014REP4L4/
sokhangoo wrote: Persil is the best laundry detergent I've ever used. Also the cold-water one is on sale too same brand/model. I recommend using that as it's a great way to save energy and your clothes would love the cold water too Haha
Could you provide the link? where is the cold water deal? I could not find it.
Sr. Member
User avatar
May 8, 2007
968 posts
266 upvotes
Fraser Valley, BC
I tried this detergent and it seems to do a good cleaning job, there was minor detergent smell afterwards but it went away after the washed items were dried and hung up or put away. Not currently using it but will try again.

I have noticed positive endorsements of Persil on several Cdn daytime TV talk shows, looks like paid placements.
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4717 posts
1535 upvotes
Toronto
PerformingAzura wrote: This is double the amount for the same price:https://www.amazon.ca/Purex-Coldwater-L ... 0765YWDXV/

Is there something special about the brand op posted?
It's the same as how Tide (original) is twice the price of Purex, if not more. Tide and Persil are positioned as premium detergents. Whether they are worth the markup depends on your use case - if you're a rugby player then maybe, if the most challenging thing you're washing is clothes after a day in the office, maybe not.
Newbie
User avatar
Sep 7, 2009
79 posts
49 upvotes
Toronto
gilligan wrote: Ships in 2 to 5 weeks? Deal killer for me.
Why is that a deal "killer"? do they expire quickly? or does it lose value if it is not delivered quickly?

Just wondering....
Newbie
User avatar
Nov 11, 2006
21 posts
5 upvotes
Kelowna
CaptainHolt wrote: Why is that a deal "killer"? do they expire quickly? or does it lose value if it is not delivered quickly?

Just wondering....
Don't want to wait... That's why!
Sr. Member
Jun 27, 2012
773 posts
1247 upvotes
This is a lot of money. Tide 4.08L can be around $7.50.
2010-2020 Contest Winnings = $0
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 23, 2005
556 posts
174 upvotes
sokhangoo wrote: It's the one mentioned at the end of the first post by OP.
thanks for clarifying, i though you are referring to the 48 load size. BTW, the cold water one is an Add-On item.
Deal Expert
Aug 2, 2001
16231 posts
6374 upvotes
Saukrates wrote: This is a lot of money. Tide 4.08L can be around $7.50.
That's for the low-end tide (Simply Free) that is comparable to Purex and meant to compete with them. It's not meant to be comparable to regular Tide or Persil.

You'll notice in the grocery store it's even located near the Purex and not the regular Tide.

Top