Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Persil ProClean Power-Liquid Original Laundry Detergent, 4.43 Liters - $14.97

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2020 1:15 pm
[OP]
Aug 19, 2013
310 posts
246 upvotes
Etobicoke

[Amazon.ca] Persil ProClean Power-Liquid Original Laundry Detergent, 4.43 Liters - $14.97

Basically they are price matching with Walmart as Walmart has the same price. Lowest price as per Keepa.

Walmart link : https://www.walmart.ca/en/persil/N-1000628
5 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2009
2006 posts
905 upvotes
Ontario
If you live near a Walmart, I would strongly recommend that you pick it up in store, I bought smaller bottles of Persil from Amazon and some of them leaked, it was good that they were individually bagged, but it was a pain to save the detergent leaked into the bags.
Currently happy customer with Koodo,Telus and Freedom Mobile
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4588 posts
1916 upvotes
^Yup, a lot of us that bought it last time got a bunch of leaks. Only bright side to it was that you got some for free if you talked to customer service, but honestly I'm not even sure it was worth it as I watched the mailman haul this leaking box over to the door.
⬇⬇⬇ FOR SALE: ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
(Smartwatch / Fitness Tracker) Garmin Vivoactive 3 white/rose gold HAS WARRANTY (non-Mp3) - $120 SHIPPED (Oct 27th), EMT ONLY
Google Nest Mini 2nd Gen Charcoal, USED, $30 shipped (Oct 27th) EMT only - PM.
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Nov 1, 2016
850 posts
911 upvotes
Toronto
Checkout 51 has $1 cashback.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
1424 posts
619 upvotes
BC
ordered those small bottles as well but got cancelled as the reason is un-deliverable... probably leaked somewhere..
bought this big bottle thru S&S and it is sealed on both lids and it is also inside a plastic and packed in a box...
I'd say it is safer to buy these big bottles compared to the small ones...
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5037 posts
2320 upvotes
A Place to Stand
The scent on these Persil detergents is completely overpowering. Just read the reviews. It isn't a bad detergent, but you really have to like the smell. I don't. Way, way too strong, and does not fade much once clothes are dry. I'll never buy Persil again until they change the overpowering scent.