Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Pfister Pasadena Widespread Bathroom Faucet, Brushed Nickel, widespread $79.06

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 3rd, 2021 1:43 pm
[OP]
Apr 14, 2019
49 posts
139 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Pfister Pasadena Widespread Bathroom Faucet, Brushed Nickel, widespread $79.06

I bought this faucet last month when it was $101.41. Very easy to install and looks great, and it has all the accessories in box.
Now it has $22.35 coupon can be applied. I think it is a good deal if you need a new bath faucet.
11 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2006
5086 posts
2634 upvotes
Northside
For a second I thought Amazon was selling Pfizer vaccines
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2008
7321 posts
5338 upvotes
Kitchener
Pfister is a Black & Decker brand.....quality is very questionable, might as well buy Danze.

As an example......just pick up a Pfister faucet in one hand and a Hansgrohe (Costco) in the other, night and day difference that you can immediately feel.
Oct 8, 2008
182 posts
90 upvotes
Ontario
Wonder what the P in P-Fister stands for ...
Nov 12, 2012
465 posts
464 upvotes
Mississauga
esaul17 wrote: Wonder what the P in P-Fister stands for ...
Pfister, formerly called Price Pfister until 2010,
Founder: William Pfister
Oct 27, 2012
150 posts
494 upvotes
Toronto
get delta or moen. thier service is very good. they shipped me free cartridge for a 10 year old faucet!
“The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”

― Stephen McCranie
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2003
1783 posts
1310 upvotes
Our plumber refers to this brand as "fisher price." Buyer beware based on firsthand disaster.
Apr 1, 2004
725 posts
41 upvotes
agreeed with moen. fixed a leaking shower faucet with free cartridge sent to me.
Yadvinder007 wrote: get delta or moen. thier service is very good. they shipped me free cartridge for a 10 year old faucet!
Nov 26, 2006
78 posts
75 upvotes
I bought a very similar Pfister faucet many (5-6??) years ago for our powder room on the main floor of my house. (Same model faucet, same brushed nickel finish, but all on one base, i.e. the centreset version -- the spout and two handles sit on the same base). I don't recommend it. The handles are getting tough to turn, and the brushed nickel plating is wearing off the cold faucet handle (which is the one that gets used the most). Definitely disappointed. Just my $0.02...
Dec 13, 2019
329 posts
266 upvotes
I bought a Pfister faucet this past Black Friday at Lowes and the faucet feels solidly built with full metal construction. I got the last one they found in their warehouse which they went looking for me since I lucked out and happened to talk to someone who saw one lurking somewhere in the warehouse. I've also compared them to other cheaper brands like Danze and there's a lot of plastic parts in those which will fail faster with the constant water pressure inside the faucet. Overall, I found my Pfister faucet (not this model) to look nice, performs well, and is solidly built.

My mom also bought a Pfister faucet and it also works perfectly for her. I generally go with Moen (better the devil you know than the one you don't), since I generally have good results with Moen.

It also helps that these have a lifetime warranty and no-leak guarantee.

Thanks to OP for the deal! Good price for this faucet.
Why settle for MSRP when you can wait and get it at a lower price? 😉
Dec 18, 2005
951 posts
1040 upvotes
Montreal
Rob_EV wrote: Pfister is a Black & Decker brand.....quality is very questionable, might as well buy Danze.

As an example......just pick up a Pfister faucet in one hand and a Hansgrohe (Costco) in the other, night and day difference that you can immediately feel.
Some of those "cheap" brands have not too bad service. I had a problem with my Krause faucet and they sent me a new, re-engineered diverter (not just the cartridge) for free after 6 years under their lifetime warranty. Ok, so it was re-engineered because a design flaw caused it to fail the way it did, but still, the service was impeccable.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3165 posts
2042 upvotes
Langley
It would drive me absolutely nuts to use a faucet with a separate hot and cold.

Also, I never experienced this customer service, but pfister should have a lifetime warranty just like moen or delta.