Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance A19 LED Smart Bulb, Bluetooth & Zigbee compatible

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2019 3:22 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3545 posts
1353 upvotes
Ottawa

[Amazon.ca] Philips Hue White and Colour Ambiance A19 LED Smart Bulb, Bluetooth & Zigbee compatible

Lowest on camel x3

Note: these are the newer model with built in Bluetooth capability so you don't need to buy a separate Philips hub. These are the cheapest prices currently
Last edited by john.canad on Dec 17th, 2019 3:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
22 replies
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3545 posts
1353 upvotes
Ottawa
Canadiansinner wrote: In before people start yelling Lowe’s was cheaper.
I don't think any of them were bluetooth enabled
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
3242 posts
1272 upvotes
Ottawa
I didn't realize these Hue bulbs work with zigbee, is that a new development
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3545 posts
1353 upvotes
Ottawa
shylok wrote: I didn't realize these Hue bulbs work with zigbee, is that a new development
since mid-2019
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3545 posts
1353 upvotes
Ottawa
nayhat wrote: Some Canadian Tire stores are selling it for $39.93 in BC

https://stocktrack.ca/?s=ct&q=052-9476-0
again, these ones have bluetooth/zigbee built in and have the same product # (for some stupid reason)

they are probably that low of a price b/c they are trying to get rid of the older model
Sr. Member
Dec 8, 2012
666 posts
294 upvotes
Calgary
shylok wrote: I didn't realize these Hue bulbs work with zigbee, is that a new development
I got one a year or two ago and it works with my smartthings hub directly. no hue hub required. It was $14 or something, just white hue bulb
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2002
5862 posts
260 upvotes
Vancouver
The new hues don’t require a hub anymore. Saw them at HD in the US during black Friday.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jun 12, 2003
14858 posts
1167 upvotes
Markham
they've always used zigbee... these new ones use zigbee AND bluetooth (with limitations)
ShadowVlican
Newbie
Nov 18, 2016
34 posts
63 upvotes
Paid $169.99 at BestBuy for a starter pack with 4 of these latest bluetooth/zigbee bulbs and a Hue Bridge included. Also got a free Echo Dot 3rd gen apart of the bundle. Got a lightstrip+extension pack to bring my total up to $250 and BestBuy automatically applied a $50 discount. In the end, I paid $200+tax for everything.

This promo is still going on, and you can choose from an Echo Dot or a Google Nest Mini for free apart of the bundle.
--
Koodo $35/12gb, Zoomer $36/4gb, Rogers $38/9gb
Newbie
Nov 29, 2016
96 posts
50 upvotes
TheHardCore wrote: Paid $169.99 at BestBuy for a starter pack with 4 of these latest bluetooth/zigbee bulbs and a Hue Bridge included. Also got a free Echo Dot 3rd gen apart of the bundle. Got a lightstrip+extension pack to bring my total up to $250 and BestBuy automatically applied a $50 discount. In the end, I paid $200+tax for everything.

This promo is still going on, and you can choose from an Echo Dot or a Google Nest Mini for free apart of the bundle.
Bestbuy website doesn't let you get both google nest mini and $50 discount right now. Did you get them in store?
Newbie
Nov 18, 2016
34 posts
63 upvotes
nayhat wrote: Bestbuy website doesn't let you get both google nest mini and $50 discount right now. Did you get them in store?
Nope, I got it online. I just created a mock cart, and the $50 discount was applied with the Nest Mini bundle. Remember, your subtotal has to be $250 or more for the discount to be applied. That means, if you are getting the Nest Mini bundle for $169.99, you need to add another $80 of Hue products (could be anything) to get the $50 off. The discount is added automatically in cart.
--
Koodo $35/12gb, Zoomer $36/4gb, Rogers $38/9gb

Top