[Amazon.ca] Philips Norelco Bodygroomer BG7030/49 $66.95

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2020 1:14 pm
[OP]
May 8, 2016
90 posts
511 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Philips Norelco Bodygroomer BG7030/49 $66.95

Been watching this for a few months because I had the older model for couple years that just died on me, and it was the best bodygroomer/shaver I'd ever used. Close shave on ANY part of your body, even your ballsack without nicking it
This is pretty much the lowest price ever. But I was not able to get it, asked CS but they said I'm in the restricted shipping area for some reason :(
Posting anyway in case some of you might have better luck than I do.
Images
  • Capture.JPG
  • Capture1.JPG
27 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
3545 posts
1353 upvotes
Ottawa
I had both the older version and this newer one, and the older version is much better. The new one is way more abrasive and less of a close shave
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1475 posts
492 upvotes
Calgary
john.canad wrote: I had both the older version and this newer one, and the older version is much better. The new one is way more abrasive and less of a close shave
What's the older version?

Also to parrot OP, yes this works downstairs.
Aug 8, 2016
50 posts
58 upvotes
GTA
Just for the record I actually nicked my ballsack with the previous generation of this bodygroomer while I was shaving in the tub. If your ballsack skin is loose (like mine was at the time, should've splashed cold water), do NOT use this on them. Looked like a murder scene and I still have a scar from the incident.
Jun 30, 2019
260 posts
458 upvotes
jaaykaayelle wrote: Just for the record I actually nicked my ballsack with the previous generation of this bodygroomer while I was shaving in the tub. If your ballsack skin is loose (like mine was at the time, should've splashed cold water), do NOT use this on them. Looked like a murder scene and I still have a scar from the incident.
Lol I use this for my sack and armpits and I find it does the job well
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1464 posts
309 upvotes
GTA
I have the old model and love it but the battery doesn't last. Anyone tried changing the internal battery?
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo $60/10GB plan - Medium Tab
Lucky Mobile $25 plan
Speakout + $10 unlimited text
Feb 14, 2011
376 posts
235 upvotes
Canada
jaaykaayelle wrote: Just for the record I actually nicked my ballsack with the previous generation of this bodygroomer while I was shaving in the tub. If your ballsack skin is loose (like mine was at the time, should've splashed cold water), do NOT use this on them. Looked like a murder scene and I still have a scar from the incident.
I had the same problem. The F$#@'in head on it turns in mid cleanup and nicks the suckers...stings like a bitch
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2003
2111 posts
240 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
price is even lower. dropped to 54.95
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
1377 posts
1095 upvotes
Toronto
MilkyWind wrote: price is even lower. dropped to 54.95
deal_king wrote: This product does not ship in Canada. It has been confirmed by Amazon customer service and discussed in previous RFD posts. So do not waste your time.
@hotandsoursoup, please expire this thread
Tia
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2096 posts
796 upvotes
is this better than the one with different attachement from Costco?
Any man who tells you he enjoys a cold shower will lie about other things

Ronald Reagan
Feb 22, 2015
390 posts
130 upvotes
Ontario
This thing will not ship. Sucks that Amazon can't provide anymore more info other than "try a different address."