Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Philips Norelco Bodygroomer BG7030/49 $66.95

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2020 1:14 pm
May 8, 2016
126 posts
1034 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Philips Norelco Bodygroomer BG7030/49 $66.95

Been watching this for a few months because I had the older model for couple years that just died on me, and it was the best bodygroomer/shaver I'd ever used. Close shave on ANY part of your body, even your ballsack without nicking it
This is pretty much the lowest price ever. But I was not able to get it, asked CS but they said I'm in the restricted shipping area for some reason :(
Posting anyway in case some of you might have better luck than I do.
Images
  • Capture.JPG
  • Capture1.JPG
26 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4846 posts
2018 upvotes
Ottawa
I had both the older version and this newer one, and the older version is much better. The new one is way more abrasive and less of a close shave
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1921 posts
807 upvotes
Calgary
john.canad wrote: I had both the older version and this newer one, and the older version is much better. The new one is way more abrasive and less of a close shave
What's the older version?

Also to parrot OP, yes this works downstairs.
Aug 8, 2016
52 posts
104 upvotes
Just for the record I actually nicked my ballsack with the previous generation of this bodygroomer while I was shaving in the tub. If your ballsack skin is loose (like mine was at the time, should've splashed cold water), do NOT use this on them. Looked like a murder scene and I still have a scar from the incident.
Deal Addict
Jun 30, 2019
3383 posts
18854 upvotes
jaaykaayelle wrote: Just for the record I actually nicked my ballsack with the previous generation of this bodygroomer while I was shaving in the tub. If your ballsack skin is loose (like mine was at the time, should've splashed cold water), do NOT use this on them. Looked like a murder scene and I still have a scar from the incident.
Lol I use this for my sack and armpits and I find it does the job well
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1776 posts
572 upvotes
GTA
I have the old model and love it but the battery doesn't last. Anyone tried changing the internal battery?
----------------------------------------------------
Koodo - $45/75GB plan + $0/4gb add on - Medium Tab / Tab Plus
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text + 50GB plan $99/yearly X2
Freedom Mobile - Talk + Text only plan $25/year
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2011
1217 posts
872 upvotes
Canada
jaaykaayelle wrote: Just for the record I actually nicked my ballsack with the previous generation of this bodygroomer while I was shaving in the tub. If your ballsack skin is loose (like mine was at the time, should've splashed cold water), do NOT use this on them. Looked like a murder scene and I still have a scar from the incident.
I had the same problem. The F$#@'in head on it turns in mid cleanup and nicks the suckers...stings like a bitch
Deal Addict
Sep 16, 2003
2244 posts
391 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
price is even lower. dropped to 54.95
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
MilkyWind wrote: price is even lower. dropped to 54.95
deal_king wrote: This product does not ship in Canada. It has been confirmed by Amazon customer service and discussed in previous RFD posts. So do not waste your time.
@hotandsoursoup, please expire this thread
Tia
Destiny is all
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
2660 posts
1269 upvotes
is this better than the one with different attachement from Costco?
Feb 22, 2015
527 posts
299 upvotes
Toronto
This thing will not ship. Sucks that Amazon can't provide anymore more info other than "try a different address."
May 12, 2019
477 posts
631 upvotes
I have the older one and the battery on it has always sucked. Always out of battery.
May 12, 2019
477 posts
631 upvotes
I have the older one and the battery on it has always sucked. Always out of battery.
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1921 posts
807 upvotes
Calgary
I think it’s something to do with this being specifically branded as a Norelco product...
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8469 posts
4465 upvotes
Canuckland
Wtf, why can’t it ship to Ontario ?
Deal Expert
Jun 20, 2020
20144 posts
29043 upvotes
Toronto
DealCanuck wrote: Wtf, why can’t it ship to Ontario ?
Not just Ontario...
deal_king wrote: This product does not ship in Canada. It has been confirmed by Amazon customer service and discussed in previous RFD posts. So do not waste your time.
Destiny is all

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)