Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Philips Sonicare Airfloss Fill and Charge Station, White, Hx8452/23 for $119.99

[OP]
Jan 24, 2013
393 posts
1628 upvotes
MILTON

[Amazon.ca] Philips Sonicare Airfloss Fill and Charge Station, White, Hx8452/23 for $119.99

This is deal of the day
  • No. 1 Recommended brand by dental professionals
  • Philips Sonicare airfloss removes up to 5X more plaque between teeth than manual toothbrushing alone
  • Philips Sonicare airfloss is gentle on teeth and gums, and safe to use with implants, veneers and orthodontics
  • The fill & charge station automatically fills your airfloss handle in less than 10 seconds upon docking
  • The fill & charge station reservoir holds up to 2 weeks of mouth rinse or water
Philips Sonicare Airfloss Flosser Interdental Health is also available for $79.99
11 replies
Jan 2, 2019
31 posts
172 upvotes
Looks cool but the reviews are pretty bad, sounds like it's a poor design.
Deal Addict
Apr 8, 2006
1935 posts
689 upvotes
I got the older one. Didn't use it at all. It doesn't work well. I rather use the single string floss instead. Maybe the newer one is better. Mine only burst once per push.
Any man who tells you he enjoys a cold shower will lie about other things

Ronald Reagan
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2010
4191 posts
2332 upvotes
Edmonton
We went from minty string to water jet to air. Just waiting for science to figure out a solution so we dont need to floss!
Be a nice person and enjoy life

My feedback: Heatware Redflagdeals
Jan 13, 2020
52 posts
70 upvotes
Not a good sign when the 5X comparison is vs brushing alone. I want to know how much plaque it removes in comparison to flossing. I'm guessing the answer is less.
Dec 8, 2006
396 posts
98 upvotes
Scarborough
This may seem a bit odd.....my Waterpik broke so I started using my extendable shower head and just smiled....kinda like a power washer in essence. Yes, the first time was a BIT too intense but seemed to do a better job than my dental floss or dental floss sticks. I do a bit of "oil pulling" a few times/week with awesome results.

Most importantly when I gave up on sugars and grains....I pretty much do not develop plaque. I am not "carnivore" but I think diet has a lot to do with mouth and gum health.
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
13584 posts
3905 upvotes
London
How does this compare to a Waterpik?

I was looking at buying one of those soon
Aug 31, 2009
605 posts
433 upvotes
Toronto
Even for sonicare products, only the diamond clean is the best product. other models are just not that good.
Feb 15, 2020
7 posts
2 upvotes
This was what I bought for my brother as a Christmas gift which he really loved (he has a thing for hygiene lol)
Deal Fanatic
Jan 17, 2003
8562 posts
1031 upvotes
cdfegab wrote: Even for sonicare products, only the diamond clean is the best product. other models are just not that good.
I bought a toothbrush called fairywill on Amazon. I got it to take on vacation since I always lose something. I used it once and have since dropped sonicare diamond brush. For $30 it is so much better and the single charge lasts a month vs 7 days with sonicare
Mar 7, 2011
130 posts
142 upvotes
Toronto
I bought Airfloss from costco years ago and returned it immediately after giving it a try..
it was very bad, much worse than waterpik. Airfloss did a very poor job in flossing.

IMHO, get a waterpik from costco when it is on sale. Besides the orignal waterpik, it even comes with a travel unit, which is smaller and a litte less powerful.