Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Classic Electric Toothbrush 2-Pack $200

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 2nd, 2022 2:58 am
Mar 18, 2008
430 posts
408 upvotes
Toronto
JohnyBGood wrote: Yeah, there's a mod I thought was cool who has been deleting mine, as well.
Splitting doesn't make sense because of the single charger included...
Says on the "from the manufacturer" section, it comes with "2 USB Charging Travel cases"?
Deal Addict
Jan 31, 2007
1997 posts
545 upvotes
Markham
GnailNet wrote: I commented the same, but I didn't said I was kidding.. got my comment deleted.
Amazon exclusive model 5300. Comes w/ 3 brush attachments instead of 1.
1 Black ProtectiveClean Handle
1 G2 Optimal Gum Care Brush Head
2 DiamondClean Brush Heads
1 Charger
1 Travel Case

$89.95:
https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B084TM4XKG

EDIT: Reviews show headaches trying to obtain extra brush heads (apparently NOT included, as advertised).
i.e. ". In order to GET the brush head, you have to enroll in a program to automatically have them send you brush heads for a fee 2. NOWHERE ON THEIR SITE DO THEY LIST A "5300" MODEL NUMBER!!!! this is very strange and makes me question is this an old model that they no longer carry"
"you are supposed to register and get a “free brush head,” but the coupon code FREEBRUSHHEAD did not work. All that it did was attempt to register me for auto payment/auto-delivery brush heads on the assumption I will need new brush heads to attach every 3 months or 90 days. Sorry, No thanks. Misleading advertising? I think so."

EDIT 2: I ordered this thing and it came w/ 3 brushes, as advertised! Darn, I rule...
[inappropriate signature]
Jan 24, 2015
485 posts
462 upvotes
Mine lasted 5.5 years. Where can I get a cheap black replacement?