Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Philips Sonicare Optimal Plaque Control RFID Replacement Brush Heads, White, 3 pack, HX9023/92 $23.96 w/ S&S - $2 coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2020 10:55 pm
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Philips Sonicare Optimal Plaque Control RFID Replacement Brush Heads, White, 3 pack, HX9023/92 $23.96 w/ S&S - $2 coupon

https://www.amazon.ca/s?i=beauty&bbn=14 ... vailable_1

These two seem to stand out since they come in sets of three, get 20% off with S&S and can apply the $2 coupon
https://www.amazon.ca/Philips-92-sonica ... 07BHV61D4/
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00CXKY8G2?
Last edited by alanbrenton on Jun 5th, 2020 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
40 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2006
1682 posts
290 upvotes
Which one is better or are they essentially the same?

Thanks for the heads-up on the deal!

Some reviews claim not genuine but Philips North America answered some of the questions in the Q&A section so seems legit...

One review said got 2 instead of 3 heads but I suppose if that's the case Amazon will rectify.
Last edited by crustydragon on May 8th, 2020 1:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26001 posts
211229 upvotes
GTA
I was just going to say that the Sensitive heads are never on sale and then I clicked the second link, lol
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1223 posts
762 upvotes
That's a good price for real Phillips tooth brush.

Costco sells at ~$50 for 5 and that's the cheapest I could find before.
Deal Guru
Apr 11, 2006
12385 posts
6569 upvotes
Vaughan
crustydragon wrote: Which one is better or are they essentially the same?

Thanks for the heads-up on the deal!

Some reviews claim not genuine but Philips North America answered some of the questions in the Q&A section so seems legit...
But the image that shows the side-by-side comparison, the font is legitimately blurry, which is uncharacteristic. The problem with Amazon is that they sometimes use a single product page and sellers come and go, so could have been a run of sellers that were providing knock offs.

Case in point. Look at the first Q&A on this page: https://www.amazon.ca/Philips-92-sonica ... 61D4/?th=1

The answer is from "Zoey's Bargains" and they were marked the seller (at that time in May 2019). Whereas presently, the seller is Amazon.ca. So it's understandable that confusion can happen, and quite plausible that knock offs were sold.
number17 wrote: That's a good price for real Phillips tooth brush.

The Costco ones are Diamond Clean, which are more expensive. If you look at OP's link that shows all the varieties, the Diamond Clean is a 2-pack at $29.95 (before S&S).
Aug 5, 2008
808 posts
602 upvotes
number17 wrote: That's a good price for real Phillips tooth brush.

On sale it’s $40 at Costco
Aug 9, 2014
131 posts
19 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Thanks a lot. Just ordered mine
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2009
1223 posts
762 upvotes
I guess just gotta wait for it to go on-sale then ...

And 1 word of advice - DON'T go buy the aftermarket toothbrushes from amazon. They rank from very average to absolutely terrible. And you can seriously injure your gum or your teeth by saving a few bucks.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
number17 wrote: I guess just gotta wait for it to go on-sale then ...

And 1 word of advice - DON'T go buy the aftermarket toothbrushes from amazon. They rank from very average to absolutely terrible. And you can seriously injure your gum or your teeth by saving a few bucks.
I was just going to ask about that earlier lol.
-----
We have a UV sanitizer chamber (came with earlier Sonicare model) and prolong our use of these original brush heads past three months.

Always brush away from the gumlines likely at 45ish angle and I am not so sure about round circular motions. :). Damn Sesame Street's up and down and round and round did damage a lot of people's gums lol.

That wear indicator is a gimmick. It's gone after a few weeks lol. Brushing properly and these will last longer, though less stiff of course but we always dip it in water to soften it anyway. Better safe than sorry.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 31, 2007
5068 posts
3305 upvotes
I don't know, the Aliexpress ones have worked perfect for me for yearssssss and cost like 30 cents each. Toothbrush head technology isn't exactly crazy advanced and you can only trust that Philips uses genuine unicorn hair.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26001 posts
211229 upvotes
GTA
RiCHC3 wrote: I don't know, the Aliexpress ones have worked perfect for me for yearssssss and cost like 30 cents each. Toothbrush head technology isn't exactly crazy advanced and you can only trust that Philips uses genuine unicorn hair.
I'm all for saving a buck, but when it comes to something I'm putting in my mouth multiple times a day, I'd rather stick with the brand name. Phillips has much more to lose than any generic brand if something bad was discovered in regards to its toothbrush heads.

https://thewirecutter.com/blog/electric ... ush-heads/
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8035 posts
8606 upvotes
Downtown Canada
Find me a deal on Braun replacement heads please
Telus $50/120GB + $0 200 USA LD (min) +$0 VVM X 1 lines
Telus $60/150GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 4 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
8035 posts
8606 upvotes
Downtown Canada
I didn't want to know what you use as your butt plug, I needed a toothbrush
Telus $50/120GB + $0 200 USA LD (min) +$0 VVM X 1 lines
Telus $60/150GB USA/CAN + $0 VVM (USA roaming + USA calling included) X 4 lines

Seeing ads while surfing the web? Get Ad Guard ad blocker.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
TransporterSD wrote: I didn't want to know what you use as your butt plug, I needed a toothbrush
You better make up your mind. You keep editing your post. Write it with conviction.
Apr 7, 2008
387 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP! I decided to try a pack of each. Is it easy to opt out of the Save and Subscribe?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)