Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

Philips Sonicare Optimal Plaque Control RFID Replacement Brush Heads, White, 3 pack, HX9023/92 $23.96 w/ S&S - $2 coupon

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 5th, 2020 10:55 pm
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
gyro wrote: Thanks OP! I decided to try a pack of each. Is it easy to opt out of the Save and Subscribe?
I selected six months out but will cancel before then. Just hover over "Accounts and Lists" and Choose "Subscribe and Save" Items. From there you can cancel once you receive you first delivery.

Still have some bought from Costco.
Feb 14, 2018
507 posts
395 upvotes
Is this really worth it? I bought 20 knock offs for $30 last year. I don't remember noticing a difference from the original.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
Only if you can afford the best and genuine products especially on personal hygiene products.

Fake spot reviews on replacement heads are so abundant I wonder why they need to resort to that if the products are so good.

Just brush properly and even steel wools will do.

Soy sauce made of hair, bamboo from used chopsticks, melamine to boost protein content, the list goes on.
Feb 14, 2018
507 posts
395 upvotes
alanbrenton wrote: Only if you can afford the best and genuine products.
I can afford. I just don't want to LOL.
Definitely worth it if it keeps teeth healthier (an extra dentist appointment costs a lot more). I'm just not convinced the original is actually better.
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
563786243045216 wrote: I can afford. I just don't want to LOL.
Definitely worth it if it keeps teeth healthier (an extra dentist appointment costs a lot more). I'm just not convinced the original is actually better.
Lol. I would scrimp on toner replacements, use aftermarket cabin air filters, etc. but would rather not use fake positive reviewed products that I have to use on myself. Hey, it's your money and body you do what you want and bragging about it is fine.

Lots of other ways to save money like DIYing some car maintenance and eating at home or not driving so fast on the freeway.

My dental works are 100% covered but it's twice a year and it's not something I look forward to though even if I rarely have issues.

Maybe you can suggest cheap flosses too? I stocked up on $1.99 200m J&J flosses over the years.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 23, 2009
7059 posts
5165 upvotes
Thanks for the correction below. I thought the replacements were included ....

ShoppersDrugMart has these for $36.79

Checkout51 has a $5.00 cash back on these ... only when you buy at Shoppers/Pharmaprix.

$36.79+HST (13% in Ontario) = $41.57 - $5.00 cash back = $36.57

This deal = $24.79+HST = $28.01 after tax.

Difference of $8.56

However, SDM has 20x promo over $75 (some have over $50)

If you can get 20x points ... you would get $36x15x20 = 10,800 in points or $10.80 before going through some multiplier event. Multiplier event would make them worth 30-50% more.

At worse you would have spent $36.57 and get $10.80 in points. That would bring it down to $25.77 or maybe $19.57 if you want to value points at full 1.5 multiplier at shoppers.

Just letting people know if this product is something they are interested in and feel ok going to shoppers.
Last edited by renoldman on May 10th, 2020 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2014
1578 posts
1811 upvotes
Montreal
renoldman wrote: ShoppersDrugMart has these for $36.79

Checkout51 has a $5.00 cash back on these ... only when you buy at Shoppers/Pharmaprix.

$36.79+HST (13% in Ontario) = $41.57 - $5.00 cash back = $36.57

This deal = $24.79+HST = $28.01 after tax.

Difference of $8.56

However, SDM has 20x promo over $75 (some have over $50)

If you can get 20x points ... you would get $36x15x20 = 10,800 in points or $10.80 before going through some multiplier event. Multiplier event would make them worth 30-50% more.

At worse you would have spent $36.57 and get $10.80 in points. That would bring it down to $25.77 or maybe $19.57 if you want to value points at full 1.5 multiplier at shoppers.

Just letting people know if this product is something they are interested in and feel ok going to shoppers.
Only valid for toothbrushes if you check the conditions of the offer
Jun 4, 2007
281 posts
135 upvotes
GTA
Anyone tried these Life Brand knockoffs? I feel like they're priced too high and close to OEM brush heads (like in this deal).
Images
  • upload.jpg
Deal Addict
Oct 24, 2009
1184 posts
1652 upvotes
Vancouver
I know you can't cross the border to go to US Costco right now but in case you are not in rush, Costco US always has these on sale at least twice a year I believe. They have two versions - one =with the regular diamond head and another plaue control which is not sold at warehouse here in Canada and I like it better. It's $39.99 for 6 heads for both kinds. I always grab this once a year for two packs which last for over a year.
Apr 7, 2008
387 posts
287 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks. Can I cancel without penalty as soon as I receive the item or do I need to wait a month?
alanbrenton wrote: I selected six months out but will cancel before then. Just hover over "Accounts and Lists" and Choose "Subscribe and Save" Items. From there you can cancel once you receive you first delivery.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5865 posts
1594 upvotes
Just FYI for those who ordered, you MIGHT want to open up the package (even if you're not about to replace them) to check if they are genuine. Even though this is being sold by amazon, I am pretty sure that I got imitations/fakes/b stock.
I ordered the Philips Sonicare ProResults Sensitive Replacement Brush Heads, 3 Pack, HX6053/64 and comparing with my other brushes, they look different.

1) font on the toothbrush is blurry/faint
2) extra numbers etched/printed on the toothbrush
3) alignment, length, and density of bristles
4) general feel of the toothbrush head is not same quality
Mar 2, 2011
728 posts
410 upvotes
West
TruE SkiLLS wrote: Just FYI for those who ordered, you MIGHT want to open up the package (even if you're not about to replace them) to check if they are genuine. Even though this is being sold by amazon, I am pretty sure that I got imitations/fakes/b stock.
I ordered the Philips Sonicare ProResults Sensitive Replacement Brush Heads, 3 Pack, HX6053/64 and comparing with my other brushes, they look different.

1) font on the toothbrush is blurry/faint
2) extra numbers etched/printed on the toothbrush
3) alignment, length, and density of bristles
4) general feel of the toothbrush head is not same quality
Yikes, thank you for the heads up.
Have you contacted Amazon and if yes, what was their response? Just send back or will they crack down on this?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5865 posts
1594 upvotes
lil_dreams wrote: Yikes, thank you for the heads up.
Have you contacted Amazon and if yes, what was their response? Just send back or will they crack down on this?
I've contacted them and they are sending replacements, but my expectations will be doubtful. The problem with most of these brushes are the lack of information on authenticity check.

When you search google for Philips Sensitive Head, you'll see two different types of packaging in Canada, one from all the big box retailer, and one from Amazon. I don't know if Philips has to change packaging design specifically for Amazon, but it's something to be aware of.

Even when you search on amazon, there's 2 results; both are "sold by Amazon", but one cost $10 more Then you go to Philip website and press on the Amazon link, it directs it to the more expensive one: https://www.philips.ca/c-p/HX6053_64.am ... rush-heads
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
gyro wrote: Thanks. Can I cancel without penalty as soon as I receive the item or do I need to wait a month?
you can cancel immediately after you receive your order but if you haven't received it, I think the price went down by around 80c so I cancelled and reordered with the same June 15 arrival date for me.

----

price went down by about 80c for those who ordered
Banned
Dec 17, 2017
1014 posts
1054 upvotes
RiCHC3 wrote: I don't know, the Aliexpress ones have worked perfect for me for yearssssss and cost like 30 cents each. Toothbrush head technology isn't exactly crazy advanced and you can only trust that Philips uses genuine unicorn hair.
I prefer the ones that use dragon heartstrings instead.
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2008
1617 posts
966 upvotes
Edmonton
alanbrenton wrote: https://www.amazon.ca/s?i=beauty&bbn=14 ... vailable_1

These two seem to stand out since they come in sets of three, get 20% off with S&S and can apply the $2 coupon
https://www.amazon.ca/Philips-92-sonica ... 07BHV61D4/
https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00CXKY8G2?
So will this work on any sonic care handle. The one I have is the very first sonicare and I don't remember that having RFID
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58618 posts
24555 upvotes
itemsale2003 wrote: So will this work on any sonic care handle. The one I have is the very first sonicare and I don't remember that having RFID
I think so. The only ones not compatible with ours would be the one with a halfsphere base.

I have bought from Costco and Amazon in the past and no issues.

Our handles are also a few years old.

These handles are not waterproof in case people didn't know.
Sep 20, 2015
256 posts
175 upvotes
The cows are everywh…
I agree that the name brand shit isn't a huge advantage. I've been using the cheap shit for years and haven't gotten herpes or aids yet.
signature removed for being inappropriate
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2975 upvotes
Calgary
I prefer the Diamond head brushes sold at Costco & wait til they come on sale (bi)annually. FWIW I find they last 2x as long as recommended replacement period.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)