Expired Hot Deals

Amazon.ca

Philips Sonicare Replacement Brush Head (3 pack) - $7.93 (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 16th, 2022 6:06 am
[OP]
Jul 6, 2017
14 posts
79 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Philips Sonicare Replacement Brush Head (3 pack) - $7.93 (YMMV)

I haven't seen a deal for Philips toothbrush heads in a while and this is lowest price according to triple camel. It's also sold and shipped from Amazon.ca
38 replies
Oct 25, 2008
411 posts
276 upvotes
this is the lowest I've ever seen I think...?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2018
1781 posts
2103 upvotes
Been paying attention for a long time. Definitely ATL unless I missed something big.
Jul 27, 2022
25 posts
28 upvotes
Def. ATL, ordered 2 packs for of this overpriced brush head
Jun 14, 2020
85 posts
184 upvotes
Ordered 3 packs. It looks to me like it's supposed to be $7.93 per brush head instead of for a pack of three? Maybe it's a pricing error
Oct 27, 2006
316 posts
483 upvotes
BC
I'm seeing a bunch of reviews saying that these brush heads are fake because of the fuzzy / blurry logo on the front, anyone else have an opinion on this?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2006
5679 posts
1290 upvotes
I’ve been tracking this one for a long time and never seen this price before. Usually it’s the sensitive head that is on sale, and even then it’s nowhere near this price.

Great deal, go S&S to save more. Will stock up a few packs
Jun 18, 2017
745 posts
589 upvotes
Philips site says they changed the name of this brush head so maybe these are the old packaging they want to get rid of.
Nov 20, 2019
14 posts
85 upvotes
Dead already? I see $7.93, but it goes up after adding to cart.
Dec 10, 2018
26 posts
117 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Deal dead? Goes to $34 each when added to cart.
Nothing to see here
Jun 18, 2017
745 posts
589 upvotes
aznkalun wrote: I'm seeing a bunch of reviews saying that these brush heads are fake because of the fuzzy / blurry logo on the front, anyone else have an opinion on this?
As far as I know I think only the oem brush heads have the rfid thing to talk to the toothbrush. If so then it’s got to be real, maybe just a printing issue with those couple folks as it seems to be just a few people talking about the printing. Worst cause it’s sold and shipped by amazon so can return easily if it doesn’t talk with the brush or is fake. Will grab a few.
Jun 18, 2017
745 posts
589 upvotes
Logi602 wrote: Deal dead? Goes to $34 each when added to cart.
Looks like the sold and shipped by amazon ones sold out it now defaults to a different seller that’s why price is higher. I should have bought first and then researched the brush head
Nov 16, 2011
100 posts
81 upvotes
Edmonton
The odd report of fuzzy logo text, and knock off quality. Amazon commingled inventory means that it could be random, but I’m not sure the extent they secure their supply chain.

If genuine, or only factory seconds due to printing, this is a hot deal.
The two types of compatible heads I’ve tried didn’t clean the same and didn’t last as long. The looked and acted very close in the beginning.
They lasted 2 months instead of 6, at 3x the replacement schedule the compatible heads were still half the price, but that they didn’t clean as well. Saying it doesn’t clean as well or feel the same sounds ridiculous but I was reminded of this video, if the bristle material used abrades faster with toothpaste then I’m justified.

Now I just have to cash my cheques from big toothbrush.

Feb 14, 2019
21 posts
23 upvotes
Had a few in my cart for $7,93,each, went back to the product page to read the reviews as I was suspicious of these being legit. Notice the price went up to $32. Thought, damn. Went back to my cart and the price was still $7.93, probably got the last ones at that price. Hopefully they’re not fakes.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)