[Amazon.ca] Phillips OneBlade - $36

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 2nd, 2018 10:23 pm
12 replies
Mar 1, 2008
881 posts
131 upvotes
Toronto
reviews looks positive. thanks op. i was looking for one for a while.
Deal Addict
Mar 1, 2006
1512 posts
777 upvotes
Edmonton
The Li-Ion version with an extra blade is $49 @ Costco stores, just an FYI.
Feb 5, 2017
155 posts
149 upvotes
Does this work on other body parts? You know what I am talking about lol
Jun 12, 2016
66 posts
48 upvotes
Would anyone recommend this as a trimmer? I've heard mixed reviews. I normally use 4mm on my trimmer and was looking to use mostly the 5mm one on this one...
Dec 30, 2015
15 posts
6 upvotes
Saint-Laurent, QC
I've only seen and read good reviews of it, only thing do not expect close shave still leaves stubble....thanks op bought!
Oct 31, 2007
3473 posts
531 upvotes
Interesting, I use Dorco blades but this might be a little more convenient for mid week tidy ups. For anyone that has one, is the advertised 4 month lifespan of the blades accurate? Looks like they run around $14 on amazon. Whole reason I changed from the Gillette world was the overpriced refills! Other complaints with previous electrics has been irritation particularly around the neck, reviews seem to think this one doesn't do that though which is promising!
Jan 20, 2007
53 posts
23 upvotes
Bought the costco version. Love it.
Sep 14, 2007
906 posts
319 upvotes
Is it just me, or do I see threads about this exact product at this exact price on Amazon.ca practically every other week. And in each one, there's bound to be a comment about Costco having the 4 blade version with Li-Ion for $49.99 following discussions about what the difference is.
Aug 8, 2006
97 posts
46 upvotes
Mississauga
Thanks OP, I didn’t even know about this shaver and it looks like it’ll be great for my beard.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2291 posts
1889 upvotes
Vancouver
stryder1587 wrote: Is it just me, or do I see threads about this exact product at this exact price on Amazon.ca practically every other week. And in each one, there's bound to be a comment about Costco having the 4 blade version with Li-Ion for $49.99 following discussions about what the difference is.
No, you're completely correct - though it did teach me I want the costco version lol
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1024 posts
647 upvotes
Yallah wrote: I've only seen and read good reviews of it, only thing do not expect close shave still leaves stubble....thanks op bought!

It's horrible, not even close to a decent non-close shave.. leaves a lot of random hair.
i returned mine and bought a 199$ braun 7.., that thing gets me a closer shave than blades or even safety. My beard and skin combinaison is the hardest to shave, wet shaving with a safety razor doesnt even get me a close shave.

I love the braun, not a single left over hair.