• Last Updated:
  • Jun 12th, 2021 12:00 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
17683 posts
733 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] PICTEK Large RGB Gaming Mouse Pad, $12.99

This was cheaper a few days ago but went back up to $26 pretty fast and a few people still wanted it so when I saw this I decided to share.

Dimensions: 31.5*13.8*0.2 inch

It has prime shipping to so that is a benefit as well.

I order one for my kid as she wants RGB stuff for her new computer.
Thread Summary
Looking for more options? Check out RFD Reviews' list of the best mouse pads!
10 replies
Nov 17, 2019
525 posts
1414 upvotes
I just got mine from the last deal.

There's no LEDs around the mousepad. All of the light originates from the controller where you plug it in. It relies on diffusion to light up the whole thing... That means that the light is very uneven. It is barely visible on the right side of the mouse pad but very strong on the left side.

It's pretty good quality though so I still use it, just unplugged....

Edit : Would love for someone else who got the deal last week to chime in, hopefully mine is just a one-off.
Last edited by quantman on Jun 7th, 2021 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2017
1066 posts
1197 upvotes
quantman wrote: I just got mine from the last deal.

There's no LEDs around the mousepad. All of the light originates from the controller where you plug it in. It relies on diffusion to light up the whole thing... That means that the light is very uneven. It is barely visible on the right side of the mouse pad but very strong on the left side.

Very helpful. Thank you.
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
17683 posts
733 upvotes
quantman wrote: I just got mine from the last deal.

Edit : Would love for someone else who got the deal last week to chime in, hopefully mine is just a one-off.
I'll report when mine shows up
Mar 5, 2021
148 posts
175 upvotes
Ontario
Nice price. +1 OP
God bless Canada and the whole world.
Apr 26, 2020
55 posts
38 upvotes
Ontario
Have this, bought when it wasn’t on sale. Good mouse pad and I’d agree the light isn’t as bright at the right side but it’s not that bad. There are user submitted pics on the amazon page for you to see.

This isn’t cat friendly though. My cat used it as a glorified scratching pad, so I’m buying it again.
Jul 10, 2004
223 posts
16 upvotes
I have one of these. Ended up removing the fibre optic cable around the edge because the clear filament holding it on was irritating my wrists.
Sold Items
AMD Athlon 64 3200+ SOLD to jiffylube
Crucial Ballistix PC3200 1GB SOLD to wburke
16GB Touchpad, Touchstone charger & case SOLD to I RFD

*****HeatWare*****
[OP]
Deal Expert
Oct 9, 2003
17683 posts
733 upvotes
Mine arrived in the mail today. Way better than I expected. It's jumped to 17.99 now it looks like so probably best to wait for a better price
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
9408 posts
5915 upvotes
Toronto
Rich_D wrote: I have one of these. Ended up removing the fibre optic cable around the edge because the clear filament holding it on was irritating my wrists.
So you de-RGB'd it? Lenovo legion or the moustache one would be better if you don't need the RGB.
Jul 10, 2004
223 posts
16 upvotes
Angultra wrote: So you de-RGB'd it? Lenovo legion or the moustache one would be better if you don't need the RGB.
Yeah. I deRGBd it. Lol

Bought the Moustache deal the other day as well
Sold Items
AMD Athlon 64 3200+ SOLD to jiffylube
Crucial Ballistix PC3200 1GB SOLD to wburke
16GB Touchpad, Touchstone charger & case SOLD to I RFD

*****HeatWare*****
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
2139 posts
1726 upvotes
BC
ScruffyMcScruff wrote:
This isn’t cat friendly though. My cat used it as a glorified scratching pad, so I’m buying it again.
I suppose your cat destroyed it? If it's a one-time scratch pad, not worth it but if holding up might be ok for cat use. Lol