[Amazon.ca] PICTEK Wireless Charger Stand $9.79 *Waitlist Only*

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 14th, 2020 2:25 pm
[OP]
Aug 6, 2018
434 posts
2423 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] PICTEK Wireless Charger Stand $9.79 *Waitlist Only*

edit: RFD effect. 24% claimed in the first 5 hours, then took less than 30 minutes to reach 100% after being posted here. Waitlist is still currently available.

Lightning Deal (24% claimed with 1 hour left as of posting) @ $23.79.

Clip the $10 coupon to make it $13.79.

Then there's a code under "Special offers and product promotions" for an additional $4 off to make it $9.79 before tax:

"Enter code FOC3AYHV at checkout."
Last edited by essjayess on Apr 11th, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
19 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 30, 2010
2407 posts
328 upvotes
Burnaby
good price.
ASUS RAMPAGE II EXTREME; i7-950; GTX 560; 16G Mem; 2TB HD; 24x DVD-RAM;
Jan 10, 2018
242 posts
736 upvotes
Thanks OP, ordered one as well (even though I don't need it).
May 24, 2007
588 posts
635 upvotes
Kelowna
Got on and it was 90% filled and went straight to the cart and ordered. It was at 97% full by the 30 seconds it took me to order and now it's 100% filled. Didn't even notice that the ship date was May 9th but not exactly going anywhere for the next bit and wanted this for my car. Thanks op, great price!
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2003
4094 posts
381 upvotes
Toronto
Oops forgot to enter the $4 coupon but at least I got in on time
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
6202 posts
5810 upvotes
Anybody know how to find lightning deals these days? All the links I used to use don't work since this whole pandemic thing started. All I can find are the crappy 'deals of the week'?
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4751 posts
2228 upvotes
Got it and I was pretty late to this thread.
Thanks OP
⬇⬇⬇ FOR SALE: ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
[OP]
Aug 6, 2018
434 posts
2423 upvotes
repatch wrote: Anybody know how to find lightning deals these days? All the links I used to use don't work since this whole pandemic thing started. All I can find are the crappy 'deals of the week'?
I can only find some for individual departments, not all of them grouped together.

For instance, if you click to the electronics department, there will be a link for "deals" near the top of the page and then you can select lightning deals on the left side panel. Not really sure how to see all of the lightning deals at once nowadays, seems like you have to navigate each department individually :/.

edit: I stumbled upon it I think? See if this works for you: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/goldbox/ref=gb ... A0&ie=UTF8.
Last edited by essjayess on Apr 11th, 2020 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 24, 2007
588 posts
635 upvotes
Kelowna
Still available for $14.99 if people are still interested. Need to use this link though.
Banned
Jul 12, 2005
610 posts
417 upvotes
Older model. Only 10W and uses micro usb.

Newer model is 15w and USB-c for same price if you'rewilling to wait.
- Tired of seeing this thread?
- Click your profile name in the upper right corner > click Settings > under Accounts & Preferences on the left-hand side, click Hidden Threads > Enable thread hiding: Yes/No - select Yes then Save Changes
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
6202 posts
5810 upvotes
essjayess wrote: I can only find some for individual departments, not all of them grouped together.

For instance, if you click to the electronics department, there will be a link for "deals" near the top of the page and then you can select lightning deals on the left side panel. Not really sure how to see all of the lightning deals at once nowadays, seems like you have to navigate each department individually :/.

edit: I stumbled upon it I think? See if this works for you: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/goldbox/ref=gb ... A0&ie=UTF8.
Fantastic, thanks! That's a slight variation on the other links I had, but this one actually works! How did you find it?
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
6202 posts
5810 upvotes
NFN_NLN wrote: Older model. Only 10W and uses micro usb.

Newer model is 15w and USB-c for same price if you'rewilling to wait.
For many people, 10W and micro usb are fine.

Whether something is USB C or micro USB usually only matters if you are unplugging and plugging the device in often, or you're travelling with the device.

Neither is the common usage scenario for these things. Usually they sit on a night table or office desk, so you plug it in once and never really touch it again.

As for 10W, that's usually good enough since for most usage the phone will be there a long time (i.e. overnight). When you want to really quick charge your phone a cable is better in every way, wireless charging is too inefficient and it will cook your phone at 15W charging rates.
[OP]
Aug 6, 2018
434 posts
2423 upvotes
repatch wrote: Fantastic, thanks! That's a slight variation on the other links I had, but this one actually works! How did you find it?
No problem! I realized that after going to the deals page for electronics there's a link to "shop all deals". I don't know how I missed it in the first place :P, but all's well that ends well.
Banned
Jul 12, 2005
610 posts
417 upvotes
repatch wrote:
Neither is the common usage scenario for these things. Usually they sit on a night table or office desk, so you plug it in once and never really touch it again.

As for 10W, that's usually good enough since for most usage the phone will be there a long time (i.e. overnight). When you want to really quick charge your phone a cable is better in every way, wireless charging is too inefficient and it will cook your phone at 15W charging rates.
Can you have a single spaced 3 page report, including trend analysis for me by tomorrow?
- Tired of seeing this thread?
- Click your profile name in the upper right corner > click Settings > under Accounts & Preferences on the left-hand side, click Hidden Threads > Enable thread hiding: Yes/No - select Yes then Save Changes
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
6202 posts
5810 upvotes
NFN_NLN wrote: Can you have a single spaced 3 page report, including trend analysis for me by tomorrow?
Absolutely, I did get the TPS memo.
May 24, 2007
588 posts
635 upvotes
Kelowna
Wow. Expected to get this in May but it arrived today. No mention of Pictek anywhere on it. Says Holife on the box and stand but looking at the Amazon ad I noticed the pictures show Holife as well. It has a sticker that says HLPA153AB which a search brings me back to the Amazon Pictek page so I guess its legit.

Just tested it out and definitely fast charging my s10+. Also seems faster than my two other fast chargers. It charges well through my case in both landscape or portrait modes (it has 2 coils, high and low) so a big thanks to the op for posting this. Will see how hot it gets but it does have vents at the top so that should definitely help.

Great buy for under $10 and will buy another for sure during the next big sale.