Expired Hot Deals

[Amazon.ca] Pisen Disposable Face Mask (50 pc box) 3 ply, Non-Woven - $15.99 (No Tax, Prime, 1-day Shipping, Fulfillment by Amazon)

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 11th, 2020 4:03 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11267 posts
4508 upvotes

[Amazon.ca] Pisen Disposable Face Mask (50 pc box) 3 ply, Non-Woven - $15.99 (No Tax, Prime, 1-day Shipping, Fulfillment by Amazon)

- Disposable Face Mask
- 3 Ply Disposable Mask with Elastic Ear Loops
- Soft & Comfortable Filter Safety Mask <95% Protection
- Skin-Friendly Non-Woven Fabrics
- Please Purchase From Original Seller “Pit Stop Electronics”, Buying From Other Sellers Just Wasting Your Valuable Time

Image Image

There are few more similar "hot deal" masks threads posted here on RFD ....

One is at Costco - $19.99 ... plus $3 shipping (if prefer it shipped)

Another one that comes to mind is this one from Canada Computers - canada-computers-hoco-disposable-protec ... 9-2391443/ - $14.99 ... but their site is kinda screwed up if want to register (and buy it in "registered" mode) ... plus there is a Shipping charge (something like 8 bucks I think) + plus tax. ... and it's delivered in about 5 days or so (vs 1 day in this here "Amazon Prime" thread). :)

There was one more hot deal that comes to mind .. (i bought 4 boxes via that deal) - Newegg.ca thread (where masks were going for $15.00 or so, with Free Shipping (and fast shipping at that) ... and if you got the $10 coupon of theirs ... then 1 box would cost you $5 something) ... Reportedly those masks are now $20 instead of $15 ... and Out of Stock in any case .....

-------

I have 1 month FREE Amazon Prime currently by the way :)

And now ....... Long story short(er) ... LOL ... I just bought 11 boxes of the masks from Amazon (masks in this thread) ... -- my wife wanted 10 boxes (she has her reasons why, and it's not only for her more likely) ... plus my mother asked for 1 box.

Bought it on Saturday night ... and it was supposed to be delivered here the next day ... Sunday, by 9 pm!

BUT, lol ... it wasn't delivered ... when I went to check my order at Amazon.ca ... it said there something like "It was delivered to my building ... at 6 pm or so ... but possibly delivery person couldn't get it in, couldn't get in through condo's front door etc etc ...

WTF basically ... those people always deliver to me and never a problem like that ... they know my phone number ... plus they could have buzzed in at the door ... my Name is there ... with the code to punch in and it would go to my phone ... and I would open the door for them. They are delivery people basically... they should know what to do, lol ... The bottom line is they didn't called me on Sunday ... -- maybe some Sunday part time employee? .. Came to the condo door .. it was locked ... and they left .. WTF ...

Anyhow ... I called Amazon about this ... and they asked me to give the company another chance ... they should be able to deliver it to me hopefully tomorrow ( or sooner or later? :) ) .... as a compensation, the Amazon lady offered me (after putting me on hold) a full credit for 11 boxes paid back to my mastercard (back to the method of payment used), actually when she came back to me, it was done already she said ... so she didn't really have to offer it to me. She just asked me: "Has I resolved your issue". I replied "Yes you did. As at the end of the day, "money talks". Thank you!"

And that was it ..... C/P:

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal:CDN$ 175.89
Shipping & Handling:CDN$ 6.99
FREE Shipping:-CDN$ 6.99
Total before tax:CDN$ 175.89
Estimated GST/HST:CDN$ 0.00
Estimated PST/RST/QST:CDN$ 0.00
Grand Total:CDN$ 175.89
Refund Total:CDN$ 175.89

P.S.

Regardless that I will receive (or hopefully ... sooner or later) 11 boxes of those masks for free ... I still think it's quite a good deal .. and considering everything and, most of the time, 1 day shipping ... -- I felt that this deal belongs in "Hot Deals" here at RFD ... It's quite a "hot item" at Amazon.ca also, I noticed.

BTW,

For those who don't have prime ... I think, if you make your order to be $35 or more --- you'll receive free shipping anyhow ... in a few days (so pretty fast as well). So just buy 3 boxes or add something else to your order --- and problem getting "Free Shipping" will be solved. :)
Last edited by Darkman on Aug 10th, 2020 10:13 am, edited 4 times in total.
63 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11267 posts
4508 upvotes
By the way, before getting my money back for the entire order (due to that delivery screw up) ... I used my Brim WE MasterCard, which gives you 2X for Amazon purchases on the card's 2% cash back on anything bought ... -- so by paying with that credit card, I was all set to receive 4% cash back on the $175.89 spent on those 11 boxes ( which would've been just over $7 :) )
Deal Addict
Oct 21, 2004
2419 posts
448 upvotes
Has anyone found a deal on kids masks?
May 24, 2020
53 posts
99 upvotes
Poor delivery guy. He must've lost his job because of this 175 bucks.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11267 posts
4508 upvotes
xiqiqq wrote: Poor delivery guy. He must've lost his job because of this 175 bucks.
I doubt it ... but you never know ....

Amazon told me that the credit is issued directly from Amazon ... and shipping company doesn't even have to know about it.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11267 posts
4508 upvotes
pswart wrote: Has anyone found a deal on kids masks?
Reusable individual ... or disposable in a box of 50 pc?

If in a box of 50 ... - maybe watch this one here ... by Pisen also (for Kids) --- https://www.amazon.ca/Pisen-Disposable- ... B0899GM45D

There are other sellers there selling it cheaper (for $15 something) than "Fulfilled by Amazon" (which is at $27.99 or so currently) ... but those take few months to receive ... and I think don't offer free shipping.

That Amazon is Prime .... with 1 day free shipping more likely. Maybe watch that one if that price is a bit high for ya ... would be nice if it Amazon fulfilled price went down there (just as it did for adult masks, masks in this OP).

Someone is also selling that one there for $24.99 ... with a free shipping ... and that one arrives in 1 - 2 weeks ... (not fulfilled by Amazon though)
Sep 25, 2019
269 posts
288 upvotes
This happen to me before.

Something happened to the shipment, Amazon knows. Quickly refund in full; items never come.

They say it is just late.
xiqiqq wrote: Poor delivery guy. He must've lost his job because of this 175 bucks.
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11267 posts
4508 upvotes
donttoewsmebro wrote: 8 bucks and free shipping Oct 5-27 delivery. Not bad if you know you'll run out soon.
That one is NOT Amazon Prime though / NOT fulfilled by Amazon (unlike the one for $14.84 there ("1 left in Stock").

Those you are taking a chance to receive or not to receive ... and it's not backed by Amazon in the same way as Sold or Fulfilled by Amazon would (with fast delivery at that).
[OP]
Deal Guru
May 7, 2007
11267 posts
4508 upvotes
Darkman wrote: Here is Adult box of 50 pc ... Prime eligible

for $14.84

Only 1 left in stock currently though :)

https://www.amazon.ca/Disposable-Filter ... B08745KQGJ
I see they have that same one in stock there from another seller, fulfilled b Amazon as well -- Prime eligible as well ....... -- for $14.99 ... and that one is in stock ( and not just "only 1 left in stock" as the same one for $14.84 from another seller ).

Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2004
12981 posts
3464 upvotes
RFD
What the? Pisen is a brand I know of that makes lithium-ion batteries for many years. I'm not going to buy a mask from a company that makes batteries at their factory. Quality is not going to be comparable to an actual known mask making company.